california is crazy (caution: might make you cry)

:word:

Sorry that not everyone here is as cool as you and drinks Steel Reserve, has a hairy chest, eats Deer meat, and drives a muscle car.

See sig for further info.

Anygay, let’s not turn this into an import v. american thread.

I don’t drink steel reserve, I don’t have a hairy chest, I don’t eat deer meet, and I don’t drive a muscle car. I don’t think this is an import v. American thing either. If they were crushing cavaliers and neons I would have said, “What’s the big deal? They are only crushing cavaliers and neons.”

lol

i want the slips…

…now a car is crushed but can you still buy parts off them???

you must have to fuck up bigtime for this to happen to your car. If you have recipts for an engine and your parts you should be fine.

BUT look how many times people buy engines and shit from random ass people without any type of recipt. you cant prove it wasnt stolen

those joints were slammmmed

but they only said they were guilty of streetracing. they didn’t say those cars in particular had been proven to have stolen parts

junk yards out here are nuts. you can get buddy club rims, fat fives, meshies, rotas, etc from like 250 with tires lol

lmao

yeah the place in the video that crushes them is called ecology. they have like 9 junk yards in socal. they sell the rims, side markers, engine components and whatever else isn’t destroyed in that process.

But what if they were crushing old turbo dodges! Or for that matter could the crusher even handle the intake exhaust and turbo all being on the same side of the motor?

It depends on what kind of turbo dodge. If it was just a shadow or srt4 then no big deal. If it was a limited production Shelby csx, Shelby lancer, or GLHS then it would be a tragedy.

They should make the kids watch their cars get crushed… That would be even worse for them.

I hate you… :frowning:

Though you are right.

domesick > honduh,…

in other news, id cry if that happened to my car

seriously? i thought this was a bunch of californian 5 year old girls that had to watch their baby kittens get crushed or something. it’s a fucking hatch. they are a dime a dozen.