AMD's 1991 Audi 200 Project

Id like to check out the VEMS at some point and how the software is setup to log temps from your T/C.

Did kind of resemble a suby. I’m hoping a new set of BKR7E’s will clear her up.

I’m really like VEMS so far although my tuning timing is VERY limited at this point, maybe a half hour. I haven’t even messed with the logging feature yet. Temps from T/C?

sounds amazing

very nice…

Your EGT thermocouple, are you using it?

No. I didn’t buy the EGT probe. EGT’s aren’t a big deal but when tuning they are too slow to respond and not quite as useful as the wideband. Def not a bad thing to have and use, but in conjunction with the wideband.

Siemens Deka IV injector buddieeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I have 8 and they are running @ 4.5bar base. :stuck_out_tongue: The minimum pulse width is real narrow on them for a large injector. I also have the IFR, min pulse and voltage offset tables if you need them (not sure if VEMS uses that data).

Wow. So sick

weak ass limo

Negative Reputation

thats his brother.

my bad :hug, I should have known it was a joke, seeing as
no one in their right mind would question the 2hunge’s awesomeness.

Now for a non-blueballing vid !! sounds so good

when my s4 gets gt28r’s the limo will be no more!! plus nick will prob do most of the work :excited

Get real!

This is the Real Fing Deal.com

Haha. I already took the stage 3 out of Nicks ride so I’m happy!

lies

the 200 was scooting last night. its not even near tuned and it already is pulling hard. its gonna be quite impressive when its done.

Just confirmed. It’s only running on 4 cylinders so it’s down 20% on horsepowerz. Will be fixing tonight.

Wtf did you do to this poor car already