AMD's 1991 Audi 200 Project

Lol so this car is far faster than it looks. Since I’m on my phone right now imma ask real quick what the major mods are to this and what the approx. hp is and quarter mile times are? My cousin was drivin around and thought he was gonna wax. I knew he wasn’t but didn’t say anything however the car was faster than even I thought lol

Haha, I thought that may have been you man. Good runs!

Short list of mods:
Stock engine with 230k miles
GT3076r
Standalone EMS
3" Exhaust
Clutch
20psi

That’s really it. No dyno numbers, no quarter miles times yet. Best guess is it’s a 105-108 trap. Still on the stock intercooler so it pulls a lot of timing.

lolz twas ,y cousin, good sir! Yes and I deff saw those infamous fireballs!!

230k and its still runnin strong? wow. At 20 psi no less. Its damn quiet too for 3 inches

Yeah man. It’s still kicking, lol! It shot a few flames? I really want to up the boost but the stock intercooler needs to go first.

The exhaust is just the right amount of loud.

I love that you have a sleeper again to mop up the fools. I missed the old Probe GT for a while.

^I still miss the probe gt :frowning:

2 hunj is a good substitute.

I would be surprised if it wasn’t 110+

I like to underestimate so that when I run faster it feels like my first boner! Plus still on the stock IC so if I go on a hot ass day who knows…

I had a boner once. I didn’t like it.

My cousins dog got a boner. He was ashamed and hid in his cage for 1hr. He didn’t like it either. /PJB on dog boners

200 is now tuned to 24 psi on E85 and is LOVING it! Injectors hit 88% duty cycle, so there isn’t much room left in them however it’s also as far as I want to push the stock engine.

youtu.be/AwwZJQpVGAg

Durring this video, we ran the Dynolicious App on chris’s iPhone and here are the results:

60’: 1.88 sec @ 37.7 MPH
330’: 5.01 sec @ 72.6 MPH
1/8 mi: 7.64 sec @ 94.6 MPH
1000’: 9.91 sec @ 106.9 MPH
1/4 mi: 11.85 sec @ 116.0 MPH

Converted another! Welcome E85 buddiez!

wow she boots Nick

2nd gear comes really quick! LoL

Damn she goes good son

Turn up your base fuel pressure and add some timing. That bitch is screaming!

shut it

Go to hell trump