another bush clip

let me know what you think about this one.

I think the pinkos and other activists need to get off the torture subject and realize that we have real enemies, and this isn’t the post-war trials. And the whole “blurring the lines” argument is ridiculous, we just take combatants as prisoners and extract information, the terrorists attack innocent civilians. There is a huge difference.

If these douche-bag activists (for whom Lauer was speaking) would spend their time attacking a real problem in the U.S. like income tax reform, they might actually risk having a positive impact on the country.

i think everyone against the president are really a bunch of tree hugging slap jaw faggets, all they are really trying to do is make a name for themselves to become popular or famous by proving someone like the pres wrong… just my 2 cents

that’s almost 80% of the country. :smiley:

Thank god that retard can’t run for president again, only a few more years and the US has a chance to move forward and not backward.

wow, he should have just slapped that douche. First off, Fuck legal. What the hell does that mean? Fuck amnesty internationals bull shit. (great organization otherwise) We can straight murder you on the battle field, but if we happen to take you alive, don’t hurt a god damn hair on your body. Thats as gay as liberals.

On a side note. I just watched future weapons last night, and they had a segment on Barrett. That gets me all warm and fuzzy inside. Lets get some more troops overthere already!

ya ur right…i think im going to hug my tree right now :hsugh:

LOL I was watching that as well…Few years back i was thinking about buying one of those Barrets…They are like 2500bucks but thing is unless you got a 1000yard range they are pointless.
Desert Eagle and S&W 500 are the only 2 50’s I shoot as of now.

As for the video…He is stupid…its war who cares where they are and how they get the info…Cut his hands off if you have to get them to talk…showing mercy is what the enemy thrievs on. Knowing that if caught they wont really be hurt…Screw that put more Fear into their eyes. not make them laughing at us

get more troops over there for what!!! fucking nothing…iraq…should have never went in there, went there for nothing and leaving with a lot less

more troops in the general vacinity please. At least double. If I was the Pres. I would have reinstated the draft already. Enough tip toeing around so we don’t offend faggots that only care about secondary issues. Thats getting alot of good dudes killed.

The way I see it
If you want to pull out, you don’t care about America
If you want it the same, you don’t care about the soldiers
If you quadruple the force, and steam roll the middle east, then your a great American!

i want to pull out makes me hate America? r u fucking seirous? ya i dont care about America, u figured me out, how about there is nothing there for us, except losing lives, if we send more soldiers, and “win this war” then pull out, things will go back to the same, we need to pull out, bush needs to admit he fucked up…there are no reasons for us to be there, he hates Osama, he has no nukes, hes not even in power, we need to get teh fuck out of there, this is a modern day Vietnam

Agreed, its a modern day vietnam.

Buerocrat cluster fuck. Micro managing from the across the world handicaps us soo bad. So when we left Vietnam, and the north came running down and fucked the hell out of south Vietnam, that made all the hippies happy? If your going to claim that you care about lives, then let the soldiers do what they do best. Listening to fuckin hippie retards got more soldiers killed in vietnam, and Iraq, than anything else.

Of course I’m only joking when I make inferences about anyones integrity towards America. I just like to get rediculus with it sometimes. I like to debate though. If your oppinion differs from mine, I don’t take if personally.

did you watch the 9-11 speech to the nation… he explained why were went to iraq and are still there.

cliff notes? I saw it was on and quickly found something else on…I refuse to take an hour out of time so I can be bullshitted

none taking at all its just def. ppls opions at all…look im saying if we do put more troops over, and win this soo called war…then pull out…the insurgents will come back and take back over…no matter what we do…its not going to change a things, yes more troops over there will help out BIG TIME, but in the end, its going to go back to bening like hell over there whenever we pull out

x2234634498

STFU:asshole

aww are u lonley up the shop? do u need company?!?!:idb:

if u need ot cuddle with somebody i can stop up :x:

just sitting here cleaning my black zr1’s to sell at canfeild swap meet this weekemd!:smiley: