LOL BUSH!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5193136.stm

aww man, religion lost twice in two days now?

lol it was clintons bill that banned that ish in the first place :lol:

umm…
It’s not banned.

Defense of Marriage Act left the legislation of banning same sex marriage up to the states. It also defined marriage as between a man and a woman. It was not a constitutional ammendment as Bush and many republicans wanted to do.

There are more IMPORTANT things to deal with at the moment…

Like stem cells … lol

Maybe I can marry my dog and put her on my health care plan.

lol

who cares anyways… if you dont like gay marriages then dont be gay and try to marry… simple as that.

:tup:

HAHAH

Bing
That is the best opinion of this yet.

i don’t know if you’re joking or not, but it’s funny that you say that. people who are against gay marriage use that exact logic. either that or it’s “just wrong”. it’s funny, there aren’t many other arguments outside of those.

ehh i’m pretty sure being gay isn’t a choice, it’s just natural attraction. I have a few gay friends that will openly talk about the subject, and they honestly have no attraction to women whatsoever.
Do I understand it? No, but I don’t have to. Because I love women and thats the attraction I was born with but that’s there choice so why not respect it since they respect ours to be straight?

fuck your signature. it is all a big LIE!

I say they legalize marrage to whomever you want, that way someone can marry their sister because they dont have to go threw the argument of a last name change.

/fecetism