:rofl:

on a neat side note, my mom works for the State’s attorney who was up for reelection. Check the election results.

http://www.wtfhost.com//files/271/untitled.JPG

my brother and I were the deciding factor. never think that your vote won’t make a difference.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/TavisB94XJ/Santorum.jpg

:zzz:

This is why I don’t even want to be at work today. Even though I probably lean more toward republican viewpoints (although I’m really all over the place on things), I can’t stand listening to everyone bitch. I go to put my container of milk in the fridge and it’s “the problem with the Democrats blah blah. blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah.”

No one is ever going to run things efficiently and honestly.

I’m locking myself in my cubicle (well, if there was a door I would :)) and putting heapdhones on all day so I can actually get work done.

ya cuase ur just going to be rocking out to some metallica and playin the air drums n ur cubicle all day now

i’m not a republican damn it.

nacny P = kill me now

hahah

the world had to come to an end eventually …right?

bush is still in office for 2 more years though

Now the Democrats will have some oversight. House controls money, what bills get voted on, and subpoena power. Bush probably won’t be brought up for impeachment, but Pelosi right off the bat will be addressing minimum wage, college school loans, how money is being spent in Iraq…etc

“Americans showed yesterday just how disgusted they are with the status quo. Democrats didn’t lose one seat they held, whether it be on the national or local level. We took the local legislatures, Governor races, House and probably the Senate. What I love about the “tsunami” House win is that Pelosi can have multiple Democrat defections on issues and still manage an impressive win! What could be better than that?”

well we haven’t had a good assassination in this country in a while…maybe someone can get her

Democrats have been the majority in this state for years. That’s one thing I won’t miss when I move.

a massive 3rd party movement in 8 years when the country has it’s next mood swing??? :bash:

:bowdown:

I don’t think it’s a matter of a mood swing…the people voted and aren’t happy with certain things as it seems, what else is new right? :rolleyes:

Excellent timing, bye-bye Rumsfeld :finger: tool
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/R/RUMSFELD_RESIGNS?SITE=PAPIT&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=home.htm

The media destroyed him in press conferences, I felt so bad for him.

i love it, and nor did i feel bad for him, that mother fucker should have listened to Genearl Tommy franks in the first place, Gen. Franks wanted to go in with at least 400k trops into irag, things would have been a lot different i think if we would have

Why would you feel bad? I am a little confused how he made military decisions and has no military experience…Why is that position not filled by a general? I dunno…