any good diet websites out there?

audios and I know probably more than anyone in this thread, that being said if you want my help just PM me ( not to be pretentious/cocky/arrogant/egotistical )

general rules and just general, details are what make the difference

You can’t tell someone details without a full nutitional diary alongside of a training log and supplement log. Not to mention, tracking week by week the diet with the gains and losses for a few weeks to just get a feel for what works, what doesn’t work, and what causes problems. Thats an obvious general rule.

Because you are very broly.

c’mon tom, you’ve already got a thread like this from a couple years ago on ubrf - just follow it :slight_smile:

banned… a long time ago… for ‘advertising’… and by advertising i mean answering PMs…

Uh what I said is not completely fictitious. I told him not to cut out carbs completely like Atkins or anything because that’s stupid. You read my post wrong. And not all meat is “Fatty”. I have steaks here that don’t have large amounts of fat on them, and with chicken you cut the fat off. When I eat cheese, it fills me up longer and makes me feel better than when I eat chips or carbs like that. All I was saying was that lowering carbs and increasing protein would be a good idea.

ohhh yeah… :bonk:

dag, yo. not missing too much over there otherwise, btw

Iv wanted to start working out forever…just dont have the self discapline to do it, i got weights and a bench press, just never use em.

maybe that’s why you’re bloated :rofl:

Not all meat is overly fattenning, but meats other than Turkey, Steak, Bison, Ostrich, Alligator, Seal… the list goes on :stuck_out_tongue: Have more than 5g of fat per 4oz raw serving and are thusly considered a “fatty cut of meat.” Beef is more filling because its in this group, and the leanets you can buy beef is 98/2 but its hard as hell to find around here. Maybe down there its different :stuck_out_tongue:

No carbs completely is absolutely stupid, I did misread your comment. My bad. The brain needs sugar to work, carbs are the first source the body looks to to find sugar, but will if necessary convert any other macronutrient and/or lean body mass into simple sugars given the correct circumstances. Ketosis or CKD(Atkins type diets) are good for the morbidly obese to start their rebound and shed some fat quick, but living on ketosis is not healthy.

:tup:

ugh so mad, i just spent an hour writing a huge post about all these different healthy foods etc…and i guess i got timed out…all of it lost. fuck that really gets my goat. maybe if i get spunky i will try again later. fuck

Do goats really eat anything?

:slight_smile: :biglaugh: :smash2: