Fitness bros of Shift. I need diet help.

I’ve been big into lifting for about 3 years. Started a shitload of cardio lately. I’m 6’1" 225lbs, pretty muscular, body fat around 15%? (I can see my top 4 abs without flexing).

I’ve never really had a set diet. I’ve been eating clean for the last few months though and have removed almost all alcohol from my life. I would love to be 205-210lbs and I feel like my current diet, or lack there of, is hindering fat loss. If anyone could write something out for me it would be much appreciated. I can send a little something through paypal or have Kramerbuccs24 repay you in fellatio.

If you need more info, just ask. Thanks. :number1

if it comes in a box dont eat it

can I eat the box? :giggety

sure, fiber

I’m not an expert at this but… I’ve been working out with my buddy, trying to get to where your at. I’m at 196-7 right now but I’m looking to get up into the 215-20 range eventually.

My buddy is around your weight and right now he’s eating zero carbs during the week and upping his reps when he works out to cut. He’s told me that when you don’t eat any carbs your body will turn to fat for energy.

my .02$

that’s called ketosis and it’s not an instantaneous thing, I doubt he’s been fully in ketosis yet if hes only cutting carbs during the week and eating cookies all weekend

He does it for about 2-3 months before the summer. I did NOT expect to see a serious post from you when I clicked back into this thread.

no carb diets dont work, just sayin

its very temporary

So it doesn’t work… or it’s temporary?

you are basically depleting glycogen stores, yes it works but the minute you start eating carbs again the weight piles back on

diets dont work you have to change your life habits

diet is a life habit…

Def get your carbs in, after a anaerobic workout you want to replace those glycogen stores so the muscles start recovering.
i’ve been making great gains with ~500 cal surplus with nutrient dense foods and high protein diet with push/pull/leg split and HIIT cardio after lifting.

It’s no more temporary than caloric deficit dieting. Just a different method, that works very well for those that can stick with it.

And for some people it’s their only option. Don’t hate, and the whole “diets don’t work, you need a lifestyle change” is stupid. A diet is just what you eat. If youre a bear your diet is berries and squirrel cocks. If youre me your diet is cheeseburgers and liquor.

“Dieting” in this context though, I agree with you on the hate, but it has to come before a “lifestyle change”, simply because those of us that need a “lifestyle change” need to start somewhere.

Brb cheeseburgers and pepperoni.

high metabolism ftw

Fuck off

Edit: and die

:rofl you jelly

HEY

i love threads like this. everyone is a fitness guru yet you all look like turds :popcorn

Just work out harder and eat in moderation.

Started this today.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/steve-cook-cutting-program.html

Thanks for the help guys… Oh wait.