Fitness bros of Shift. I need diet help.

Typical statement from a giant meathead.

Just because everyone on here isn’t an oversized pile of muscle doesn’t mean they aren’t fit.

its been a long time, who are you again? i forgot.

and no you correct but…i would be willing to bet 85% of the members here are not “fit”. just because you go to planet fitness doesnt make you fit. just because you drink organic almond milk and shop at trader joes, doesnt make you fit. being fit is a lifestyle.

o and the miss information out there and on here is AWESOME! abs are and will not be made in the gym. the gym is for getting stronger and healthy, not losing weight. you can go to the gym all day everyday and still be fat. doesnt mean you will be but there are many factors here.

Ill fit my fist in your ass !!!

I lost a lot of weight by fucking my hand vigorously and walking

I agree 100% with that, your first statement just seemed to generic like nobody knows anything and are all out of shape. I am currently not “in shape” but when I was I weighed like 175lbs at 6’. (and my name is Greg) Last time you saw me was a few years ago at the Shift picnic in Toga.

no comment john

Truth, that’s like anyone who thinks doing situps will get rid of their stomach fat and show there 6-pack. Just doesn’t work like that.

im not normal, i am a bodybuilder. so when i see people talking about no carbs, yes carbs, keto, warrior, paleo blah blah it just annoys me some. people think there is a diet that is an end all be all and that all fat burners work.

im 2 weeks, 6 days out from a comp. im currently 196lbs 6.5%bf. all diet with 40 mins of walking post workout at an incline 4x a week.

people ask me what im taking fat burner wise…nothing. dont touch that shit. clen, dnp, ephedra…not a single thing. its all quite terrible for you. the over the counter shit doesnt work imho.

Basically, use your head and make smart choices when piling food in your mouth.
One bad meal will not make you fat, and one healthy meal will not make you thin. It’s a long term commitment, eat smaller and cleaner.
-Carb King

sully make me a rueben

You got it, I’ll have one too. :number1

Chicken salad. Bang.

Sounds like the perfect time for a winstrol cycle. Its the perfect cutter, up your reps and your cardio. Stay away from red meat. Any grilled white meat with salad is perfect. You can drink alcohol as long as it is of some sort of clear liquour…ie gin, vodka moonshine etc…( its the beer that packs the pounds on)… You must have some sort of self discipline inorder to obtain your goals. Not to mention a little help from your close family/ friends… When you go out to eat it always sucks when you order a grilled chicken salad and everyone else is getting a fat juicy bacon burger with cheese.

My .02 cents

:rofl :rofl :rofl

because clear liquor is different than not clear liquor :rofl :rofl :rofl

Welcome to shift. You’re dumb. :skid

Only been in fitness since my senior year of high school and majored in nutrition… But ok… Take your protein and supplements from gnc and keep telling yourself they work bro…

And i meant wiskey vs vodka brown liquor vs clear liquor

Boneless skinless chicken grilled will do wonders. My buddy was on the cover of mens fitness a few years ago and that’s all he eats.

I was 208 last summer and now Im currently 240. Ive been lifting heavier at the gym and taking protein for the last several months but cut down on the cardio.

I still walk every night and took a 20 mile bike ride yesterday but I seem to be stuck at 240. I hit the gym 5 or 6 days a week.

I dont eat after dinner during the week and usually just eat a cup of yogurt for breakfast and an apple for lunch although sometimes at work I will grab lunch. I hate doing that though.

Last week I was away for work and was eating 3 meals a day from the hotel and restaurants and not working out like I normally do but surprisingly I still weigh the same as when I left.

I cant do the rabbit food diets. I hate salads and dont want to eat bland chicken everyday.