Any good stories any1 wants to share

Does anyone have any good car stories to tell me? If you do that would be great.

no, its easier giving you cliff notes.

once upon a time there was this guy that had a red prelude and he decided to rice it up a little. He put a CAI on it and thought he had a race car. So he put yellow h stickers on the mirrors and painted his calipers yellow. Then to add some additional HP, he put a neupseed banner on the windshield even though he did not have one neuspeed part on the car. After that he added altezza’s and finished the package off with a chrome pep boys shift knob and yellow H emblems.

:rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by Black_WS6
once upon a time there was this guy that had a red prelude and he decided to rice it up a little. He put a CAI on it and thought he had a race car. So he put yellow h stickers on the mirrors and painted his calipers yellow. Then to add some additional HP, he put a neupseed banner on the windshield even though he did not have one neuspeed part on the car. After that he added altezza’s and finished the package off with a chrome pep boys shift knob and yellow H emblems.
Then he decided that it was a little ricey so he took off the stickers and got some decent wheels. He ditched the altezza’s and put the stock shift knob back on.

:itr41: :itr41: :itr41:

man that car is modded with stickers

haha…your a funny dude

Then he decided that it was a little ricey so he took off the stickers and got some decent wheels. He ditched the altezza’s and put the stock shift know back on.
then one day, the guy decided to drive a car that made some real power 333RWHP to be exact, and sold the honda and bought a reasonably fast car. The End.

great story :bowdown:

Originally posted by Shaggy
great story :bowdown:
:smiley:

:cool:

you left out the RICEY Hood :bash:

:owned:

Thats a nice car. Looks really good . Bye the way my name is craig.

Name is obvious

see my garage for Ricey hood pics :smiley:

see my garage for Ricey hood pics :smiley:

:bsflag: :bluez28: :kiss:

hah

how old are all of you