Rice..

This wasnt a race, but i put it here b/c it was on the street. whatever.

Anyways there was this baby blue 92-95 civic with chrome rims and blue tint, and a bodykit that wasnt painted and what apperied to be massive amounts of bondo in an attempt to mold the kit to the body. Any ways i see it and start laughing and tell my gf thats in the car it looks like shit and i look over at it and check it out and start laughing again, and then the car beeps at me so i look over and see the passanger rolles his window down, he has a hat on half sideways half hanging off the top of his head. So anyways he rolls down his window and i reved my engine to like 4k or 5k lol, he is like are you serious. it was great though, the kid looked like that one picture of those yellow cars with all the asian kids wearing yellow, but only it was blue. Anyone know this person?

dude…i think i have seen this car b4 on rt. 28…i see him a lot actually near waterworks…his it primered at all??? b/c i always see a blue civic with a body kit thats primered…i raced him in my truck and beat his ass! well up to 98 then i hit the rev limiter

well did u race him or what?

Yeah I think that is the same kid that is always at the waterworks…

No i would have, but i was on the homestead highlevel bridge where you can go up the hill or turn left onto 8th ave (lane he was in) and then i was in the lane that only turns right onto 8th ave.

U would of lost…

:offtopic: but whats up with 8.1crew’s avatar? it looks like a gocart :rofl:

would u like another foot? :mrT:

just wondering why the pic looked like a gocart lol

I know, cant handle them 17second hondas…

Exactly :rolleyes: