Gay-azz riced out civic

This one goes out to the pussy in the dark green civic coupe. The one with the body kit, wing gay tezzas, fart can, and recesed projectors. I was trying to see how fast that ish is. Certainly you must have some engine mods seeing as you have wasted about $5gs into stoopid body ish, that does nothing to your car other than make it look http://www.ubrf.org/forums/images/smilies/icon_gay.gif I saw you on the 90 paced you and threw a few revs. Followed you off and threw some more revs, only to have you duck behind the nearest semi in the slowest moving lane ever. You’re such a fag you couldn’t even look over. I wanted to see how fast it is. Come on. I was driving a stock 2000 Jetta. Nothing special. Grow a set and quit being such a fag in your stoopid rhyced out civic. Its not fast, nor is it cool all it says is, “look at me I have a small penis.” Its cool though we already know.

Pussy!

I hate body kits just as much as the next guy but whats the big deal? Is it that hard to believe that going fast just doesn’t do it for people? He’d rather work on exterior mods, than have engine work done. Maybe he can’t afford another car and doesn’t want to hurt the reliability of it, maybe he just doesn’t give a fuck about speed. I’ve got exterior mods done and a bone stock motor, come rev at me next time. I promise I won’t race you, I’ll even let you call me a fag. It will make you feel like a bigger man. I’ll even tell everyone you beat me in your dope ass 2000 jetta, or that sick off the chain fast sho. You’ll be the coolest kid on NYSpeed for beating an exterior modded 18.2 second civic. Grow up man, the world doesn’t revolve around street racing, and not everyone has the same likes/dislikes as you. I moved to Buffalo to get away from small town narrow points of view, guess that didn’t happen…

I just find it hillarious how he has no problem weaving throu thru way traffic and driving 20 over until someone challenges him, then he tucks tail and hides behind nearest semi.

:tup:

When are you guys going to learn??? Not everyone builds a car to go fast…not everyone gives a shit about wanting to race. They are not a pussy for not wanting to race…and you following him off the highway makes you very lame. Find something better to do because if I saw a Jetta flying up on me I would probably wonder what your rush was and what you wanted to race a slow car for anyway.

why dont you and Mikes98RT go race each other?

^^^^

:lol: :word:

^^^BooOoohOoo!^^^

:gtfo:

:lol:

:lol:

Mike was riding shotty yelling at some bitch for not racing her TL. I mean, they are making like 270hp, right?

so much hate on here lately, cool down guys. civics with body kits and no engine mods are pretty lame if u ask me

apparently anything with a body kit is lame according to most ppl on here.

cowcatcher cowcatcher cowcatcher YES CAUGHT A FUCKING COW FUCKING COWS I FUCK COWS COWFUCKERS BALL WHAM WHAM WHAM

duh, anyone with a modified car must always want to race all the time, no matter what the circumstance.

Yeah, that is a little lame I guess. My 99 is ryced out and slow, but it’s my DD cruising car. And honestly, I do 20 over on the thruway (drive like a pussy on regular roads though) and weave in and out to get around morons who don’t know how to move one lane to the right because 5 mph over in the left lane just isn’t fast enough. Anyway, when someone challenges me, all I do is continue to drive the same exact way that I was before, only now taking caution to what they’re gunna do so I don’t get cut off or have them run someone else off the road putting myself in danger of getting hit or run off the road too. Basically I pretend they’re not there. I should soon install a switch that automatically rolls up a sign telling people I won’t race them.

its not that i really think that anything with a body kit is lame, i just think that most of the time when ppl kit their cars up they come out looking shitty. Most of the body work is done by someone that doesnt know what they are doing and it does not fit right. The cars also end up looking really bad becuase the body kit does not flow well with the body lines on the car. If your gonna jazz up the look of your car because you like custom work, then do it well. but most ppl also dont realize that a large part of customization is what under the hood looks like. If u make the outside of ur car look really nice, then the interior and engine and suspension should be done as well in order to make the car look complete. fully customizing cars is very expensive and difficult and should really be left to ppl with a lot of time and a lot of money.

problem?

and boardjnky4, i %100 agree with you. I’m just saying that alot of people (not you) just seem to hate it if anyone puts a body kit on any car. i don’t understand why they have such a problem. I def don’t like seeing poorly done bodykits either, if you do anything do it right. But i’m sure people talk shit about my kit all the time, esp since it’s on a cavalier regardless of everything that i’ve already done under the hood and everything that is in the works.

but oh well. does’nt stop me from making my car look and drive the way i want it to.

that car sounds like someone down my street… Dark green, tezzas, body kit… and I think an exhaust.

2% of the time “bodykits” DON’T look like shit.

98% they just look like total ass and not even close to tasteful.

and not everyone wants to race just because they rAWK a b0dykit.
some people do it because it getz chikz w3t yooo

sidenote - http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12298

all i have to say is that theres people out there who just want to race anything… my friends all have that attitude and i just blow it off…

and i drive the same way on the thruway and drive slow on the streets