ugly ass civic

on the south side could not get stupid camera to work but somebody had to see this thing, yellow civic 99-2000 i would guess by the old si wheels, hard to tell cause we were moving but the front end was either a celica spyder front clip or something along those lines

civic… nuff said

:madfawk:

Integras not much better…

x2

not much better , but better :bigok:

with that said get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some of that shrimp you brought the BBQ bitch

would that happen to be the same shrimp in the bbq sauce wrapped in bacon that you brought to penn state brad ??

yes and it was for lack of a better word “chronic” hahah

chronic indeed… have you had her polish mistakes ever ??? also equally as chronic

i think he posted the recipe awhile back for the shrimp, im gonna go have to find it.

mmm dorm food

bbq sauce and bacon…thats it probably

if civics just have a nice set of rims on them, then i think they look cool. but once u add crazy paint w/ body kits and add-ons then all my respect goes out the window.

Maybe if Whitey didn’t pocket all the Pittspeed profit he could pay my mom to cater the next Pittspeed picnic!

i can agree with that, but how many people you know just stop at a set of rims??? I always wanted to run up to a totally riced out Civic driver and scream… YOU ARE THE MOTHERFUCKING ANTI-CHRIST!! then just casually walk away

oh and by the way I found the recipe :bigthumb:
http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15592&highlight=shrimp

It’s people like that who build hideous cars that makes me hate the fact that I own a Civic too.

It’s also ugly civics that drove me to make sure mine stayed clean.

yeah makes hate the fact that I own a Honda, the Hondas that actually perform dont get any credit cuz we get lumped into the faggort group.

Like the people in my Wyotech class, half of them hate just Hondas like we’re the only rice out there. but then again their chevy and ford drivers. i need to get eric and rest of the hybrid crew to roll up one day and show them how its done. (psst there might be some wings in it for you Eric haha)

as for the cleaness of the car, i agree. I shaved off pretty much everything and i think my car looks pretty clean

i’m keeping mine stock/OEM looking

ya… its a rarety these days to see a Civic like that…its like there is no middle ground, its either totally stock or riced out beyond belief. i’d rock a Civic as a DD w/ just rims and thats it and it’d be fine. and as far as building one up for performance, thats fine too, not my style but i dont knock it. but its almost a rule now that u gotta make it look gaudy w/ crazy shit and thats where i totally lose interest.

ya…like w/ my car for example…im puttin some money into it, but as far as looks i wouldnt change anything except maybe a set of BC Smoothie II’s. but why dont Honda guys build the cars up and let them look stock or close to it? r they starving for attention that much?.. i know im generalizing here, but i’m sure u guys know what i mean?

i think neons and stupid shit are just something everyone goes thru at some point with their first car…then you learn that your cutlass supreme does not have NOS in it and that you should remove sticker and neons…haha