any local meets around schenectady../EVO buddieszzz ITT

Is there a local place people meet up on Friday or Saturday nights around Schenectady area?? I saw a bunch of modded cars in that area last week but had no idea if they were going somewhere or coming from somewhere…

Nisky Lot

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=29827&highlight=nisky

Kholes on central durring the day time, what ever day it is there is still a good turnout of muscle cars and good mix of new/old too.

NIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKY.

Ill be checking out Nisky lot this Friday evening. Hopefully not a douchebag spot.

No way, lots of classy dudes there. It’s awesome.

Setting people up for failure ITT.

nice, ill be coming in my red evo with a full tank of e-85 for some fun!! :slight_smile:

Oh we don’t race our cars here. We just park them and stare at them with a book full of excuses pre printed in our back pocket.

DAMNNIT, hope there are some people that come around making power. Is it usually a civic meet? nothing wrong with them but most people barely break the 250hp mark on them…lol

Let me guess the excuses, my tires are bad…im making too much power and no traction…my girlfriend is fat as f%%k , i have no gas…

any vettes, mustangs come along??! I wanna go v8 hunting this weekend!

I think you’ll love the Nisky Lot.
They have a facebook group, if you’re into that sort of thing.

what time are people usually there? around 11pm?

Oh if you want V8’s then they meet up at 126 arch street in Albany. Decent lot to hang out in as well.

There is another good spot in Loudonville. I don’t remember the parking lot, but the address is something like 504 Loudon Road. Lots of fast cars there, mostly V8’s.

Nisky Lot isn’t bad but don’t expect much. AVB and I go there some Saturday nights with out Evo’s.

rofl at nisky lot

whats dont to the evo? power and trq #s? i love evo’s.

I’ll fucking run your Evo anytime, any day, anyway… Look for me in the mango colored charger.

red rubin vs red rubin???