any local meets around schenectady../EVO buddieszzz ITT

not lookin to start problems. people act like what goes on at the nisky lot is a secret everyone knows what happens when modded cars meet after hours. don’t bash me for stating the obvious… just sayin…

the car runs and drives now. well it did until a couple days ago. unhooking everything to pull the motor. stripping the interior for cage and prepping the body for a respray

Im going to be posting the entire build on my Project EJ6 album

Interesting.

When i was 17 i said that too. Then i plugged it all back in in spring and drove it.

Im not poor anything i cant do i have the cash to pay someone to do it for me

I’m not poor either.

never said you were. don’t hate

Fucking ballerhttp://www.goodbooksandgoodwine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/make-it-rain-guys.gif

:rofl Where is Jim when you need him.

Think ill just use this forum when I’m lookin to buy somthin. Can’t open your mouth in here with out some ass hole posting a dick head reply

You posted on an open public AUTO ENTHUSIAST forum, locations and details of a “street race”. Before that you made a thread asking “Where are the hot spots to race YO?..Johnny Tran ain’t got shit”.

If you can’t stand back and realize how stupid that is…you should stick with the classifieds section. Other than that I don’t have anything else bad to say. Would definitely read your build thread.

• rap.

Mes is pore.

wow… this statement explains it all… if you really really want to “street race” show up in person and tell ppl that. i know it wont be a predetermined agreement set in stone on the internet, so just bring some buddies in squad cars and have em sit and wait for you and the person you wanna arrest. what im trying to tell you is that you are wasting your time here guy. low post count ppl come on here all the time trying to bait ppl into racing. but the guys you want are not here. they are on other forums and other websites.

so whats your purpose drag racing across target parking lot showing off to a bunch of 18 year old high schoolers and 30 something year old ricans

Looking for a local car hang out?? check out this page. http://www.facebook.com/CorReCars#!/groups/CDNiskyLoT/

Sick honda bro, that 310hp must be a fucking back breaker.

so this person is actually real?? lol