Poll: Olean Meet Location & Time

There has been some interest in weekly local meets somewhere in the Olean area. If you are interested, post your preference for place and time.

lets do this

eville friday night… but we dont need to do the bar thing we could just chill SG style in a lot or something… or the bar i can care less.

if you guys have some 4x4’s we could swing out to my house and off road some

I’ve seen a lot of ricers have meets every once and a while at the ponderosa parking lot next to BK. I don’t know who or what they are there for. I do mean RICE too, all looks, kinda ridiculous on some and no performance. But to each his own, I don’t mean to rip on anyone’s taste.

I have a friend in Olean that drive a Grand Marquis and I think he owuld be interested in going to a meet. And another one with a camaro that I’m gonna try to spike an interest in.

Tuesdays would work for me, Thursdays won’t cause I have a bowling league I’m in. Fridays are probably the best choice however.

well we need to find a place … most of the bars have on street parking with is ok if we are just going to go and get food and drinks or something … :gotme: if you guys want to go on a date with me just ask…

but really lets talk about what we will do first

I’m not to familiar with Ellicottville, are there any parking lots off of main street that we could park in without causing any trouble?

Here is what I was thinking for the meets:

• Optional caravans to Ellicottville (if that’s where we decide on)
  • Meet up in a parking lot
  • In nice weather we would probably chill for awhile outside, 30 minutes or so (whatever everyone feels like)
  • In cold weather we wouldn’t hang around outside for too long
  • Go grab a drink or two, some food, and talk about cars at a local bar/restaurant

Let me know if you guys have any other ideas or suggestions.

i can get back to you about the street/lot/area … im in real good with the town supervisor ill ask where he would like us…

Speaking of cars… How about that new Camaro. that thing gives me a hard-on… So to speak, I don’t want to sound like some wierdo on the internet. I guess you could say its my dream car.

Does that crappy car club still exist in Olean? Exotic Dreamz or something.

I haven’t heard of it yet…

Me neither, I don’t think it exists anymore

ok lets talk about meeting up :slight_smile:

Im free thursdays and fridays. Anywhere is good with me.

Looks like Friday is gona take the win. I say we should meet this friday (Oct 24) in Ellicottville. Justa4door, can you determine a street or lot that we can park on? Also, lets figure out where we want to grab some food and drink. What do you think would be the best place for a social meet like this?

i called last night and he really said there is nothing around … we can do BK :gotme:

Lets try to do better the BK… But it is a smaller town. what about Holiday valley do they have a bar?

i have never been… but there is the place at the light right there that has a larger parking area

I talked to my friend who lived in Ellicottville last year, and he recommended Balloons. I’ve never been there, but he said the food is good (and not too expensive) and the atmosphere should be good for our meets. I called them up and they have a parking lot behind the restaurant, so we should be all set. There is also a parking lot behind the “mud,sweat and gears bicycle shop”

Do you guys have any experience with Balloons? Seems like a decent place to me.

Here are some pictures of Balloons: http://www.buffalothrills.com/feedme/casual/balloons.htm

I would like to have the meets at a nice place that people would be willing to drive long(ish) distances to. Ideally, it would be sweet if we could even get some people from Buffalo to come down sometime.

i have had a few beers there … thats it

i will be doing a bbq at my house next year

Let me know when you guys are meetin up and ill come down.