Ellicottville Weekly Meets - Fridays 8pm

Our first weekly meet will be this Friday, 10/24. See the details below:

Ellicottville Weekly Friday meets
Where: Balloons Restaurant, Ellicottville NY
Parking location: Gravel lot behind Ellicottville Brewing Company
When: 8pm Fridays

There will be an optional caravan from Olean to Ellicottville if you would like to travel in a group.

Optional Caravan From Olean
Where: Meet at my place (PM me for my address)
When: 7:30pm Friday

I will see you guys there :tup:

ill also make it

wow, starting up the meets in october eh?

never to late in the season or cold (indoor meeting) to meet people haha

Members Attending:

speifer
shrek
b18tegra
justa4door

Non Forum Members Attending:
Todd
Danielle
Nick
Steve ?

Should be a good time, spread the word!

lol so talk of the town is i am like 6 inches taller then shrek…

so we going to meet in the parking lot…??

ohh and 4doorbabe will be there also

I won’t be making this one but I should be at the next one…

tonight bitches

Bump for tonight!

shit guys i really wanted to make it out there. I don’t know if that is going to be possible now. :banghead:

Well, if you can, that would be awesome! Otherwise, maybe you can make it out some other time. If all goes well, we’ll hopefully do this every week.

moved to balloons!!!

Hey guys yeah I will def make the drive next time. Maybe not next week with all hallows eve and all gotta take the little sis trick or treating, but next time for sure if all goes well.

it was a good turn out… jacks was fucking closed … it was 10 wonderful people that sat down for a good dinner with sum hot fucking blonds at the bar… I don’t care what you guys say they were real nice fake tits…

:tup:

yeah tits are always a plus! :bigclap:

this sounds like a fun cruise, anyone from hamburg ish area going down next week?? i think im going to take a ride one last time before the sti goes away for winter

Yeah, great turn out last night. Next time the Olean guys can meet at my apt so that officer deuchbag doesn’t go fking nuts on us. I’m also going to try to scope out a parking lot we could use in Ellicottville since Cadillac Jack’s doesn’t open until ski season.

As for the tits… I’m sure there will be plenty more once ski season starts!

I won’t be there this week because Friday (10/31) is Halloween. I’d imagine no one else will be available this week either.

For the next meet, I think I may have found a parking lot we can use; I need to get permission though.

where?