"New" (Not really) Member from Schenectady!

Okay, so I’m prolly not really “new”, but I am new to THIS board. I used to be on Albany Underground last year, but seems like their site is down now when I went to go check out if anything was happening tonight. So, I did a search for local car forums and came upon this one. I’m hoping it’s all the same people from Albany Underground, but even if it’s not, I’ll meet some new car peoples I guess! lol.

In any event, I have 2 vehicles currently. A 1975 Plymouth Fury 2 door with 318 V8 and LOUD dual exhaust and a 1996 Chevrolet C1500 4x2 with the Vortec 4.3L V6. The truck has a 3" exhaust with Flowmaster 40 muffler. Still LOTS of work needed and planned for both, but I need a job that makes decent money to get most of them off the ground…

I was a fairly regular at McD’s lot last year and a few other spots. I was out tonight and didn’t see anyone… Is there a new hangout spot now or is it still “too early” for most of you to take your cars out yet? It was a nice day out and I thought I’d see some cruisin’ going on! Hope to see some of you out this year!

Welcome!

You will find a lot of familiar names an faces on our site, including Jammer himself, but you will notice a nice difference in activity and arguably entertainment.

Out of curiosity what did you search for to find us?

Any pictures of the Fury?

I saw you pull into the ice cream place and leave. A bunch of us were still there.

Welcome! im also on AUG

well actually, no one is on AUG until the domain is transferred and when thats gonna happen, who knows

welcome to the site/forum

dont mind vovchandr hes really informative

Yeah, I saw about the ice cream place later on after I already tried McD’s and DD, so I thought I’d check it out to at least see where it was. But, I got a phone call just as I got off 890 and I decided to turn around, ironically, right at the ice cream place. But I took a quick look and it didn’t really look like many car people were there.

Oh, and BTW - pics for those who may have not seen my car or truck yet:

(Yes, my truck now has over 254,000 original miles.)

wasnt the fury at the dyno a while back and had trouble getting on the ramps???like at a.s.s. a dyno day

Yeah, it was… I don’t recall it having trouble getting on the ramps, but… I don’t have a tach tho, so I didn’t get a torque reading or a very accurate HP reading anyways. I just got like max HP. Of course, that was when my engine was running like total shit before I rebuilt the carb and tuned it and adjusted the timing. Now it just runs like partial shit.

welcome

i think hes gonna leave now cuz aug is back online :stuck_out_tongue: