Anyone have a box truck?

:bowrofl: Yeah I wish. He makes 30k, I make 22K. Loaded, eh? And he’s not my hubby yet :nono: Your gonna scare him away if you get him thinking about our wedding now lol.

So where’s he stashing all the cash? I want my share.

If we did a local rental, we would go over the allowed mileage and have to pay like .60 a mile, it would be cheaper to do a one way because it allows 1 day and 60 miles, which would be plenty

We have family with pickup trucks, but the couch alone takes two trucks to haul. So by the time we got enough trucks, and paid for a tank of gas for each truck it would be just as cost effective and easier to rent the uhaul and make one trip and be done with this shit.

A 17 foot one way uhaul will be $87, and i think we would have to fill the gas tank when done with it. So unless someone we know has a box truck about that size, one way rental seems to be the best option.

Pewter and I are now in competition for usage of multi quote :kekegay:

lol…

but i agree wit ya best bet and for the money just do the uhaul one way

rent a flatbed
build a couple tiers of your stuff on it
then shrink wrap the whole thing and strap it down
:kekegay:

i’ve always rented trucks from Penske
http://www.pensketruckrental.com
it said up to 2 days rental with unlimited mileage for approx under $100 for any size truck, one way

I’ve checked penske, uhaul, budget, hertz…and maybe one or two others.

i dunno if they would have anything big enough but theres also avis

haddad’s in pleasant hills. nice new trucks. 412-655-8822 i think is the number (been about 6 years since i worked there) pick it up go load drive to new house… unload drop it off in pleasant hills.

On second thought, how about I just strap the couch on top of Dom’s neon? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: i vote neon

my girlfriend’s friend’s dad owns that place

really???:cool::ugh:

Oh yeah, so how about a getting us a free rental? :bigok:

I told Dom to let me know if he needs help. I will be around if you need me. :eek4:

Thanks. My mom and I think we’ve solved the problem with the couch…It might fit if we put one couch upside down on top of the other side of the sectional then try fitting them in a pickup truck. We went and signed the lease last night so we have the keys and can start moving in now, but Dom isn’t off work until the 31st again. So, I’m gonna try to get some stuff taken down there today but some of the boxes are too heavy for me to even move…I asked Dom to pack the computer room up, I should have figured the box would weight 11ty billion lbs.

i highly doubt, but if it could i would

haddad is neo natzi… i had to pay to get a rental… and i f’n worked there.

but anywho… if someone pics me up. pays for lunch and a few beers im in if its this weekend during the day… i actually got a weekend off. and im always willing to help out people… even if i dont know you taht well. :itr41:

lol never met the dad, just know the daughter and she cruises around in a Lincoln LS V8 the daddy probably got her.

I could borrow a truck from my work for free but i havent been there over 2 months since i been with ups. so i dont think walkin in and asking to borrow a truck would fly.
If I were workin there at the moment i’d gladly help out dom and marge and bring one over, you move it, I’d load it, except for a few heavy things . its my policy lol

Thanks for the offer guys, but I ended up moving a lot of it on my own. My mom and I loaded up my car and her and my stepdad’s pickup the other day and made a trip down here, and Dom brought another load down in his neon last night. So I’ll be doing more today after I sleep for a bit, I just got off a 12 hour night shift. I managed to get the landlord to put in new flooring in the kitchen and we are also getting a new stove and range hood :bigthumb:

Speaking of work, was there a full moon last night? All my patients were fucking nuts. Pseudo-seizures in one room, wrist and posey restraints in another. Not to mention the jackass in the other room ringing the call bell every 5 minutes :nuts: :hahano: