Anyone Work At Bestbuy Or Apple?

Tryin to see if anyone on here can help me out my best friends little sis cracked her ipod touch screen and didnt get a warranty on it, not smart i know so I was gonna see if someone on here can pull a string or two for me to try and swap it out thanks lemme know

When that fails, check ebay for the parts.

Good luck with that. Where did she buy it? Best buy?

the accidental coverage on that thing is like $30 isn’t it?

Just defraud you’re place of employment and stop being pussies best buy people.

hey i work at apple…Im actually at work right now, let me talk to a genius and I’ll find out how much it would cost.

ok so i talked to a genius and he said it depends on the circumstance like what size touch and how bad the crack is…also if you’re a friend of mine it could help so…i need details

a genius? lol is that what apple calls they’re techs?

yea, like a geek from the “geek squad” is any better? lol these guys/girls go through a lot of training and hassle to be able to be called geniuses…they really deserve it.

yes. You’ve never been to the “Genius Bar”? Virgin capital of the country.

please tell me they get more then like $12/hr

bahahahahahah now thats funny right there, i actually think they are both gay but hey, if it makes them actually feel any smarter, then all the power to them.

way more…and if you have prev experience in tech, you make even more. and you get 2 weeks paid training in Cali…pretty nice.

huh?

that makes no sense…:lol:

vir·gin Audio Help /ˈvɜrdʒɪn/
–noun 1. a person who has never had sexual intercourse.

WTF is a genius bar tho? is that something in the apple store?, if so no ive never stepped foot in that place.

Oh sorry haha. The genius bar is the part of the Apple store where you go for technical problems. You go in, sign in on one of the computers, and wait for a “genius” to assist you. It’s like a big bar, hence the them calling it the “genius bar”.

EDIT -

fuck that

that old dude in the tie is so pissed.

lol the guy in the tank top

hmmmmm…lets see here, 800 bucks for office, is it worth it, of course it is, its APPLE.