Attending HVCC? Here's your thread.

LOL whaaaat? My Math150 class is probably 80% womenz and probably 30% of that 80% are good :rofl

ladukes in math 50, he said its full of black/guyanese pplz

Damn dude, I have a bunch of wigger wanna-be’s, a couple superdork loser fatties, and some fat ass homosexual mexican kid that told me he likes mexican food…

And 1 hot bitch. I might hafta be out on that class :lol

my math 150 had a bunch of hotties

can anyone recommend a history class with womenz? mine blows

I’ll recommend Accounting 110 for a class with a TON of womenz. My 8AM Accounting class is crawling with them…probably 10-12 of them, and probably 1 or 2 out of them is a grenade. All the others are solidddd

sounds like when i was sitting in the wrong classroom for 10min yesterday. bunchhhhhhha herbs

This girl in my math class has the biggest boobs I’ve ever seen in person. She is also approximately 400lbs.

me and pete had a buncha lookers in our acct class last spring

sure shes not like 405?

YESSSS!!

Dood my math100 class is a fuckin joke.

buncha ra tards

Yea sadly, I only need 1 math credit . I am awful at math ,so decided to go the easy way.

The one Jesse, Josh and I are in haz womenz

wait, they have a 100 level math??

I think that was the one that was required for my program, should have tested out of that (didn’t know you could do that back then) It was horrible, shit my sister who was in Elementary school was doing

Yea , there is a 099 class thats non credit . Math100 is the first math to have credit. You do like Greatest Common Factors (GCF). And like perimeter/area lmao

100 has gotta be that class where they do problems like “which number is greater, 8 or 4.” My buddy took that and we would just laugh at the HW. My sociology class is full of good looking women though… too bad the teacher is a complete douche.

I had mr polak last semster, chill as hell, ended up getting an A. mad bitties too