ATTN: Mavis lovers (sorry nick)

LMFAO Mark. That is goddamn epic…

Again sorry to hear eman.

The Mavis in Saratoga has been OK to me. I wish ASS or someone was closer. . . what are you going to do. I dropped my RPF1s off and laid out a pretty specific set of expectations and they were pretty accommodating. No issues with a mount and balance.

Most chains are full of goons, no way around that. I got a front quarter panel jacked when Hoffman tried to lift my car by it during a state inspection. Luckily they cut me a check for that… they tried to make me pay for the inspection too and I lost it in the waiting area. Probably cost them a few customers right then.

Sometimes rotors take a little persuasion to get off, nothing out of the ordinary there as long as their careful. I’m guilty of beating the shit out of a rotor or two in my lifetime. That’s why I coat the back of every rotor with anti seize. No problems when you do that. If not, you may have to get the mini sledge out.

i was finishing the body work and had time to kill while shit dried. so i called ASS and they were closing so i figured an alignment is pretty straight forward. also Nick worked there so i felt kinda comfy. haha:ponder

Dude, I have two most excellent Mavis stories… from the Nisky shop… didnt wanna crush on a mans job here tho… but its just not good.

not a fan of mavis either, one time I just got my del sol back from painting red lip over on rims and wanted to get new tires… After 4 hours of waiting I got car back with 4 curbed the fuck up rims.

Carlos, the manager of the central ave store is a good guy though, he corrected a few other things recently as well as put road warranty on tires that were over a month old when I fucked up my tire.

I’ll never go back to CP Tire Warehouse either. My ex-wife was working at a daycare near there and blew a tire on my Jeep. I left work, got the tire, and brought it there since it was closest. A simple plug. Gave them the wheel, and sat right down in the lobby. Over an hour and a half goes by, I walk up to the desk for an update, and he goes “Jeep Cherokee? Yeah that’s been done for awhile, it’s outside.” Never fucking felt the need to inform me it was finished. I raged out of there.

They wanted 732$ for a set of tires (kdw2s) not installed… I looked at him, laughed and went home… Mavis Latham that is…

mavis really sucks

ASS, synapse, inline and grand premier (might be forgetting a place or two)… why go anywhere else?

How about a dealership where they’ve done it to your car a million times.

HURR HURR

negged

these stories are hard to read, its hard to believe poetical are this fucking stupid and disrespectful to others cars . What assholes at that place .,

well that could be a good or bad price depending on size. If it were a dollar more over ebay you would be crying rape.

these places are a joke , we constantly have customers comming in saying there new tires shake , brakes squeal etc etc done at mavis , tire warehouse etc . ya get what ya get going into places like that . there is a reason why some prices are cheaper than the rest of the places

I got screwed at mavis too. Bought 4 new tires and got an alignment and the car pulled to the left like crazy and they wouldnt redo it. kept making excuses, no help from Nick at all, etc. Fuck them. Had to take it somewhere else.

and the thing is, it’s usually not even cheaper. A lot of these places charge $90/hr labor, which is the same as you guys charge. :rofl

we charge 65 a hr …

Grand Premiere doesn’t do alignments. Would never take my cars to Mavis.

Also, they were trying to protect their time. If a bolt is fucked up and it takes 2 hours to get out, well then you should pay for more than 1 hour of work IMO.

really? damn

This…the alignment price generally includes doing the alignment, if you car is a rust turd underneath then maybe they would charge a bit extra. They still went about it the wrong way though