seiferts auto

alright so im pretty sure you all know i got my 3kgt from seiferts on abbit, and im pretty sure you all know that my tranny went to shit, well when a new mechanic just told me the tranny was shot and they put some stuff in it that would let it last a bit longer, on top of this they dont back up their warrantys, long story short DONT go to them, there a bunch of twats that try to make a quick buck.

there’s also a huge thread on here about one of their ex-mechanics having his own tools stolen from him and being fired. that place sucks and i think just about everyone knows it, hopefully they fold soon.

Ugh god every thing you touch is fail man. We need to discuss life over beer, you’re not doing too hot.[COLOR=“Silver”]

Also, paging badnewsmini.

ya ive heard nothing but bad things about this place…

Sue them. no joke you need the name of a lawyer or a few others involved in lawsuits with them let me know… i wonder if there are enough yet for a full class action or somthing these guys are scum. definatly call the BBB.

Sorry to hear i know you talked about it a little in the FS ad.

wow and to think I almost bought something there…I guess its a good thing I didnt buy one.

they still come to valvoline and throw the manager 10 bux per inspection to look the other way, funny thing is the manager who inspects all their cars bought a grand am gt from them, day TWO, the tranny went, they wouldnt cover it (it might of been his fault if he did a cash deal), either way he put 600 into it for a new transmission. When we get 120 inspection stickers in atleast 40 go to them, the manager makes a killing off those assholes

I know your manager, I like him:). Thats why I dont buy from dealers used cars, get a job and save.

They were selling some overpriced VW Bus a few months ago, with a piss-poor Maaco paint job to cover up shitty bodywork, and a ton of other issues misrepresented. There was a whole thread on a nationwide site about it, which a potential buyer who was going to come buy it from VA found before it was too late. Scammers.

How many miles were on the car when you bought it? How long ago did you buy it? If it was under 100K they have to warranty it for a certain period of time. I have all the NYS time and mileage limits but don’t want to type them all out without knowing specifics of your deal. Over 100K it is “implied warranty”, but, that doesn’t mean that the car can fall apart the second you drive it off the lot and they are not responsible. I don’t know how they stay around based on what they charge for cars, holy fuck are they high priced! If you are in the time and mileage limits for your 3kgt, go to NYS and file a formal complaint as they HAVE to honor the NYS warranty.

there are also laws involving whats called Used car certification, which translates to it has to be roadworthy at the time of sale Judges hold that to about 30 days. file a complaint with DMV.

40 X 10 != a killing

I was just thinking this… any car sold in NYS with less than 100K miles has a 30 day/1000 mile powertrain warrenty; period. NYS Law.

You are looking at it ALL WRONG… 40 x 10 = 1 weeks pay…

Only if you get your full 40hrs!

and ubengineering passes scum mobiles for similar stuff so what is the problem?

is that dealer specific?

No

Hopefully that last bit applies to the OP, try, try again?

thats an extra 1600$ a month just from seiferts, then add in every other dealer, who couldnt use an extra 3000 or so a month???

80% of those mobiles are from this board dipshit