ATTN: mindless v. implants

How are they working out for you? Are you happy with your immaculate A cups?

If they are not enough for you, you may want to consider this…
http://www.makemeheal.com/images/products/estore/10013/large/breast-implants-sizer.jpg

FUCK im still baffled by this whole situation

I prefer your ass, but your boobs are still nice. I don’t understand why you needed implants :shrug:

I must have been really drunk for a week because i dont even remember getting them.

You think we should add the story behind this?

You wanna or should I?

Go right ahead because im not aware of everyone’s names in the situation

Well, this girl chari randomly started showing up to southgate whos a friend of one of my friends. She was talking to me and bill and randomly mentioned that this one kid who comes to southgate occasionally who she calls “del sol” mentioned to her one day that bill had gotten implants.

bill and i looked at each other confused and busted out laughing. she looked dead serious. we asked her probably 5 times if she was serious, and she said she was.

funniest fucking thing ever, but i guess bill has implants. they are gorgeous little A cups.

If you have anything to add to the story that I forgot please do so! hahah

Yea no thats about it im just so confused like is it an insult in some way? compliment i really do not know at all.

Wait is implants some kind of slang the kids are using now a days?

Yea you got a sick motor and turbo implant in that there hatch.

lol, his name was robert poulson, and he had bitch tits

but did billy hit it.was she HOT?? can i have her #… no smash no care :gotme:… the car is gone you two… :frowning: its a sad day

CKY, you motor-boating son of a bitch.

This is Bob…bob has bitch tits.

^^ repost and fyi bob did not get implants

^^^ Just saying it correctly…although Don was close.

Bob’s tits got big from steroids…

Shut up, i’m awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

wwtdd.com … they would flip out on you

This thread fails.

shes probably just jealous your cuter than her <3

i aggre with cky89 i love girls asses, boobs are nice too, i have a feeling that people are going to leave post now about someting gay… just cause i love ass

lolz.
i <3 this thread