awww doggah awww

Dom and I adopted a dog today. We had talked about it since we bought the house and they had an adoption sponsorship at the shelter today so we finally went and picked a little girl :bigthumb:
Anywho, she is a 5 year old Miniature Pinscher named “Little”…No, we didn’t name her. I think a new name is in order. Suggestions?
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/magicalmarge/Pets005.jpg

Cute pup!

nice !

I’m thinking about “Reese” as her new name.

awesome. congrats! little is not so terrible, but i would have a hard time not naming my own dog… reese is good.

Reees like the peanut butter?

It’s about time you gave up on cats.

very cute

pretty dog! You better not even be thinking of getting one of those stupid dog-purses though. If i see one more yuppie walking around with an overgrown rat stuffed into a JuicyCouture bag I’m going to fistfuck their throats…/rant.

Nice dogs though, where did you ge them from? We got our lab from Angel Ridge Rescue in Wash.

My friend named hit pit Reese, I always liked the name… just wondering… if she is 5, shouldn’t you leave her name?

Yes, Reese like the peanut butter cups. She didn’t come when we called her Little so I don’t think it matters much if we change it. She only comes when we say “come”.
As far as stuffing her in a purse, she is too fat to fit in a purse lol. She does however have a t-shirt.
And for the record, I didn’t give up on cats. However, they are pretty pissed about Reese.

prob being she is 5 already, its gonna be hard to get her to respond to another name…or even her name now depending on how she was raised

:dunno: As long as she comes when we say come.
We got her from the Fallen Timber shelter in Elizabeth.

Name her Killer. Always a fun name for a small dog.

my wife and i have a mini weiner dog named reeses!! dont copy haha jk cute dog

Aren’t you raising it just to cook it too?:dunno:

:rofl: Yes, because she will kiss an attacker to death.

Her name is Reese, not Reeses, therefore I am not copying! We wanted a dachshund but they didn’t have any in the shelters around here and I prefer to adopt from a shelter rather than buy from a breeder.

Looks cute Maggie. Are you bringing her to the beach in May?

Thanks Dave. I don’t think we will bring her. I know Stephanie took her cat on the plane when she came home to visit but I don’t know about taking a dog. Plus, I don’t know that the hotel/condo would allow a dog.
In other news, she was very good for her bath last night, however, she is being a brat this morning.

she is so cute