Baby Dies After Falling In Vomit

I do donate “SON”.
FYI. Ive been doing it for the past 6 years. I help the UNited Way with $150 a year. I know its not much but it helps. SO yeah I do DONATE…:stuck_out_tongue:

This shit doesnt upset me at all. WHat does is people making fun of it.

thats different. if you came on here and posted that your nephew drowned in a bucket of vomit, how would you feel if people laughed? just because the chick was a careless bitch and we dont know her, doesnt lighten the fact that the baby died a horrible death.

even though newman’s photoshops are funny as shit, it’s very disrespectful.

Thank you Sir.

It is differant because it is a baby. I am an EMT, I take people to the er all the time, some die as a result of old age (not me so no comments please). When a Baby dies, it is nothing short of a tragedy.

Theres a big difference between being upset by the baby dying and laughing at the story.

It’s not funny at all. Its horrible.

The whole story is sad from start ( 18 year old pregnant girl) to finish (baby dying)

wow, disgusting…

issues: teenage mother, out partying, so sick vomiting in a bucket, half way house, prolly idiot babysitter, 3 month old baby sleeping in the bed w/ her, WTF??? are people retarded? she just as well might have suffocated the baby herself if she hadn’t rolled off the bed…

just fucking disgusting. go to jail for 25 years.

bump.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ctnewman2/baby_puke2.jpg

WOW, if your that fuckin stupid to do that, you don’t deserve to go to jail, you deserve to die. That stupid bitch should be shot

bump for more photoshops please…

You are very ignorant.
Grow up Newman.

Well, can you at least post this text in a photoshop involving at least one of the following.

• babys
  • buckets
  • vomit
  • teenage mother
  • 22oz steel reserve

extra points for combinations.

lol.

that is messed up as hell though. hopefully that girl will spend the rest of her life in jail. :tdown:

thats horrible and so gross too.