baby dies in street racing crash

http://www.kpho.com/news/17479787/detail.html#-

Video:http://mfile.akamai.com/25580/wmv/vo…81129.200k.asx

PHOENIX – A 6-week-old baby has died from injuries suffered when the driver of a car in which she was riding lost control while street racing and struck a tree and power pole, police say.

The baby was rushed to the hospital Saturday night in critical condition.

Investigators said Chance Reed, 24, was driving with the baby restrained in a car seat.

Police said Chance was racing with the driver of a Tahoe/Suburban-style vehicle on McDowell Road when Chance lost control of his car near 62nd Avenue and crossed the eastbound traffic lanes.

Chance and the infant were ejected.

Police said the driver is an acquaintance of the baby’s mother.

The male passenger in the Tahoe was described as Hispanic and wearing a ball cap on backwards. People with information about the vehicle or passenger are asked to call the Phoenix Police Department Violent Crimes Bureau desk at 602 262-6141.

Police said the criminal investigation by Phoenix Police Department Vehicular Crimes Unit detectives is ongoing.

baby dies and father is in a coma…i really hope the father doesnt die so he can live with what he did. he’s a pos

that is absolutely horrible. i hope he lives too. so he can live with what hes done, and so the baby’s mama can get ahold of him. 6 weeks old, what a douchebag.

Wow … How fucking un-responsible do you have to be to street race with your little baby in the car. I hope they throw him in a zoo so gorillas and elephants can rape the fuck out of him … fucking peice of shit

Police said the driver is an acquaintance of the baby’s mother

WTF, unreal. Some people do not need kids, esp the ones w/o any common sense.

read: FWB and knocked her up.

But that’s besides the point. What a fucking moron, I hope he lives and has to deal with it every day. Although luck should have it, he probabaly won’t care/learn.

people are fucking garbage

WOW

that’s fucked up

x2

thats horrible

wow.

that beats the pgh mom of the year story where she was in an accident on one of the bridges, she was cut out of the car…when authorities asked if anyone else was in the car she said no…

til they cut it up to get it on the tow truck and found an infant in the back seat…

again, you should have a license to have children.

Street racing a tahoe??? :rofl:

absolutely horrible

i’ve been in accidents where i was delirious… after i got nailed by the drunk driver a few years ago a few people i worked with showed up at the scene and i flipped on them because they were there. and the guy that hit me never told me his wife was under the dash of the liberty… definatley happens.