Baby Dies After Falling In Vomit

I guess I’m probably going to hell for laughing, but seriously some of the shit that happens in this world :gotme:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2476682

Harlem Baby Dies After Falling In Vomit
NEW YORK Sep 22, 2006 (AP)— A 3-month-old infant fell off a bed into a bucket of her teenage mother’s vomit and died, said police, who charged the woman with negligent homicide on Thursday.
Savarin Dejesus, 18, had left the child with a baby sitter at an East Harlem group home where she lived to go out partying Sept. 15, police said.

When she returned, Dejesus vomited in the bucket next to the bed where she fell asleep with her daughter, Niah Ford, in her arms, police said.

The infant later tumbled into the bucket and apparently drowned, police said. Dejesus didn’t discover what had happened to her baby until the next afternoon.

The girl was taken to a hospital, where she was pronounced dead, police said.

Dejesus also was charged with endangering the welfare of a child. She was in police custody late Thursday.

A woman who answered the telephone at Dejesus’ group home, the Fox House, declined to comment on the baby’s death.

wow.
thats sad news.

I dont find it funny:cry:

Yeah…some poeple are just :bloated:.

Why the fuck would you laugh at that? Put a plastic bag over your head and try to breath. The feeling you get with that type of panicking is terrible, only this baby was suffocating and inhaling vomit. Yeah that’s really funny.

thank u^^^ so sad.

wow, she sounds like a winner

im mildly happy that her families gene pool just got a bit smaller …

had to chop it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ctnewman2/puke_baby2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ctnewman2/baby_puke.jpg

o m g

What’s sad is that kid had pretty much zero chance to ever grow up and be a productive member of society. When you’re 18 with a 3 month old kid and still going out partying to the point you keep a puke bucket next to your bed, you have no chance of raising a kid right.

Pretty much my thinking exactly. Young and stupid people should not be aloud to have kids.

I dunno. I was pretty much the same way when i had my first child. I made it though, and till this day my kids have everything.
anyhow,

But then again, maybe youre right. Everything happens for a reason.

RIP

Well I guess your one of the few people that had kids at a young age that was able to raise them right. My hat’s off to you sir, it’s just that most people are terribly irresponsible when it comes to such a big responsibility at a young age like that.

Young is one thing, but were you going out partying, drinking to the point that you were throwing up, on nights that you knew when you got home you were responsible for your kid?

^true that.

Quality.

Fark.

Now that was gay of you. ^^^ But i like you. You lucky its your birthday. :shoot: jk.

i lol.seriously in my opinion if things like this upset you then dont watch the news.People die every day,killed by drunk drivers,diseases ect.Lets shed a tear for all them too.not.Or lets send money then to poor people in africa and to kids on those god dam commercials on tv where just 35 cents a day can change an inncoent childs life.I dont see your ass donating.

thats different. if you came on here and posted that your nephew drowned in a bucket of vomit, how would you feel if people laughed? just because the chick was a careless bitch and we dont know her, doesnt lighten the fact that the baby died a horrible death.

even though newman’s photoshops are funny as shit, it’s very disrespectful.

:BAWLING:

i don’t know, whatever

whatever.