Back in town (with two high revving hondas)

Hey all, Some of you probably know me from autocrossing at North Hills or BeaveRun (or Central PA events?) I grew up in Monroeville, and have moved back to the burgh after living at Penn State for 5 yrs, then 2 years in DC. About my super small collection of cars: 1. 1990 Honda Civic with ITR motor. It has a lot of suspension upgrades, and a few basic bolt on’s. Race rubber for autocrossing, too. Its an SM classed car, and on the verge of running high 13’s. My best is 14.01 @ 100. I need to work on launching, admittedly. http://inlinethumb56.webshots.com/40183/2650689680084473780S600x600Q85.jpg 2. 2002 Honda S2000. No upgrades (aside from a cold air intake the previous owner put on). Its my daily / cruising car. I’m reluctant to mod it, because it feels so right to begin with. I’ll probably buy nicer summer tires, but thats about it. The tires it has now have made it a spin machine at autocross, and the lack of driver skill has turned a 14.5 @ 98. http://inlinethumb08.webshots.com/41543/2554753820084473780S600x600Q85.jpg I’m definitely looking forward to racing here in sixburgh again (:steelers:), and also want to bring the S2 out to some cruises. Anyway, just wanted to say hey. -Bill

welcome

awesome intro

im with him on the nice intro. thats a nice pic of the S2 also

nice, welcome

Welcome back to the burg Bill

I think we met last at a Drag strip rented through a Honda-tech function… closer to Penn State, and you brought a bunch of Penn State racers with ya…? You were driving a gold ef I think? The white one is still looking sharp

Welcome

welcome

welcome

welcome

welcome

Welcome back

welcome

welcome welcome with smiles and hugs I’m sure

Hey - yeah that was a while back! That gold EF was a piece of junk!! haha - I picked up the S after I sold it. It was a pretty big upgrade… lol

awesome to have another s2000 owner, definitely looking to hook up with some folks for cruises when the weather breaks. Where exactly do you live at? Allegheny s2000 club from s2ki forum is having a dinner on the 21st, probably going to be up in Cranberry maybe you would be interested in that

Hey Bill.

hi, love the clean ef!

Welcome!

awww maybe you guys could meet up with us in the Corvette cruises… if you could keep up.

more hondas… :barf: