Hey from dormont

Well I have been lurking here and there. Dyingwish brought me over. Just enjoyed my first AutoX here in Pittsburgh. thanks to the gys at the North Hills club. great little course. although I think I speak for everyone that they should have lined the course haha. so many guys went off course. me as well.

I drove my new Honda Fit. which as expected did pretty well for all of its 105 hp at the flywheel and being fwd and a 5 door.

my best time was 38.88 I was right up there with the guy in the BMW M5 on blizzak snow tires haha.

It was a lot of fun even though it was like 40 something degrees.

here is video I took of my run, note that the shaking is due to my poorman’s camera mount. Which is just a tripod, bungee corded to my cargo trunk floor.

and here is the fit in all its H-stock glory. I dunno if the Volk Rays would really be allowed but since this event wasnt a points event they let it go.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6972/dsc09144us0.jpg

Fun time indeed, the Fit performed pretty well. Get that body roll in check and you’ll be pretty competitive.

welcome… I live in the dirty D as well

welcome

welcome

Welcome Nick!

welcome!

Welcome.

welcome

Welcome, I live near Hellmont.

welcome

welcome

hi

Welcome

welcome

Hi Nick, dyingwish brought me in here as well and I’m the guy who is trying to get a hold of your Civic for a friend of mine. I would have been at the auto-x on Sunday but we had just got back from vacation and needed some recovery time. The Fit looks great with the Volks on it but you are correct in saying that they are not legal for HS. Too bad they aren’t smaller though. If they were 15" or 16" I would take them off your hands in a heartbeat!

welcome:beer:

Welcome