North Park Autocross today

How did everyone do? I was sitting in the parking lot with the Ford wrecker in the early morning before lapping began. I was hoping to see some of the action, but we got busy. Definitely wanna try it out sometime here though.

i was there… didnt run. but my car will be ready for the next one.

was there to watch

[QUOTE=SMort38][/QUOTE]…

I was there, getting used to my new power another week or two and I will be contending I think

I was there in my friends borrowed ride (pic below). Hopefully i’ll be back in my own car for event #2 in two weeks! I did see ZEXaccord, your car is pretty hard to miss hehe.
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i193/habib88/Alansrental.jpg

i was there… watchin… saw cheeks run. very nice power i must say…

and i watched/video’s my buddy in his flat black stang. he got a 49.xxx

cheeks, waht new power?

49.xxx was a good time for that course… actually, that was a really good time. I ran shitty times and kept spinning wheels. I’ve got to get my race rubber mounted on something stat! It was really frustrating getting beat by more than 3 seconds by my buddies prelude, having him beat my best time in a mostly stock blue focus, and for me to beat my best time by more than a second in the prelude, which I had never driven before.

Talked to Justin, I think that was his name, with the black 240. That car is rediculous. It sounded so good and went like stink. I’m just bummed that they cut off the fun runs before I could ask him for a ride.

chris

I got sunburnt standing there watchin…itchin to run…gggrrrr!!! That dude with the a.c. cobra (repl.?) made me laugh, man is that thing sweet.

I am going to the lessons…anyone else going?

when are they again and more importantly, how much? I missed that part during the drivers meeting.

Talked to Justin, I think that was his name, with the black 240. That car is rediculous. It sounded so good and went like stink. I’m just bummed that they cut off the fun runs before I could ask him for a ride.

Justin was driving the silver STi that was wicked fast. The Black 240 was me…next time your there come on up and ask for a ride I’ll take anyone with me I don’t care who

damn i wish i could of made it down

im in for lessons…suspension package is being put on, so i’ll be ready to go! :embarassd

sounds good. Didn’t he turn ftd by like 3 seconds? I was in the newer, red gti that kept smoking the tires on every corner. I really need to:

1. cheap rims to mount my azenis and victoracers to.
  2. a rear sway bar.
  3. learn how to drive…

Yeah I think his time was 46 something. That STi is nuts! Plus he’s a good driver.

46.6 it was simply amazing the nearest driver to himself was a low 49.xxx

Results are up!
http://www.nhscc.com/2006/20060409/4-9-06.htm

Pictures are up!
http://www.autoxphotos.com/gallery.asp?categoryid=147

Great my first run was the fastest at 52.635. I got down to 51.7 on a funrun but with a cone, ah well. I know Mark’s flat black stang did in fact break a 48.XXX on a funrun which is damn fast for not being Justin’s STi hehe. May 6th is the drivers school and also the first Steel Cities event at SCR which kinda sucks.