Beater Suggestions

So I’m gonna need a beater this winter. I’m sure as shit not driving the Talon, because quite frankly, I don’t trust the damn thing anymore. It was repaired properly, but I just don’t want to take that chance of something going wrong again, because I need to get to work and back daily.
Budget is a maximum of $3000, cheaper is better, if I can find something for $1500, I’ll be happier.
Requirements:
Good on gas
Cheap
Reliable
Not gay
Manual

Only cars I’m considering right now, are a Civic and an S13. I want to ask for more input though, incase there’s something I’m forgetting. Don’t post any cars that there’s one for sale in my price range, but normally go for way more. I want one that isn’t a piece of crap, so definitely not buying the cheapest car on the trader. Only cars that commonly sell for under 3 grand please.

Thanks!
Edit: Not buying now, lookin for closer to winter. Also, if you know anyone that might want my Talon, I’m willing to let it go for next to nothing. I just want the fvcking thing gone, I don’t even wanna look at it anymore.

so you’re going to have 3 cars now?
damn…

get a civic…that’s what i got myself for the winter…

unfortunately it’s auto…but shrugs i picked one up for like $900 bucks…had some dings and rust spots on it…but i just bondo’d everything up…so it looks pretty clean too now.

and it still runs pretty well…i’m gonna start tuning the civic for better gas mileage too…that should be fun…somehow

what are you going to do with the talon then?

Getting sold, I’ll take some pics and put it up on the trader when I’m less lazy.

i have a car you can have for 1g closer to winter its a 88 sentra with almost no rust and cert. frist time just needed brakes so i got em

sorry its an auto tho

Yea, I guess I should clarify on the not gay bit. The Solara I had was gay because it handled like a japanese buick, and the shifter throws were so long, it was like rowing a boat. I want it to have some sort of sportyness in it, so that I don’t rage out and drive it off a cliff. That’s why my current list is just S13 and Civic, because those are two cheap cars that are fun to drive. I need more suggestions along those lines.

a cheap mx3? drop in a klze and apparently your running along with a 200hp mx3

if that doesn’t amuse you with cheap thrills, i’m sure the torque steer will

Haha, a stock mx3 would do. I definitely don’t intend to mod any of these. Just need something decent out of the box.

shut up and buy an S13… then you will realise how much awesomer it is over a G35…

I have a 95 golf i used for mine last year…if your intrested,its got rust issues but everything elese is not that bad…

reason im selling is i cant stand FF lol

E? Cert? Cheap?

for 3g’s you can find a decent winter beater s13

s13s make the best winter cars

QFMUTHAFUCKINGT!!

i saw i sick Jeep YJ up north the other weekend… 4x4 , '88 very well taken care of… no body rust, 5pd, lift kit, big offroad tires, second set of meaty winter tires, winch, soft and hard top, upgraded seats, 240 on the body and 90 on a US engine swapped in and never drove on cause it failed emissions and the dude just didnt have time for it… guy was asking 3500 but im sure with some persuasion he’ll drop it a bit…

rick shaw = pimpin’

http://www.sunshinebicycle.in/full-images/1015082.jpg

Just because I can… ultimate beater

http://supermanfanart.com/superman/teamups/batmobile.jpg

:stupid: :werd:
that is all

get a talon

i hear they are very reliable

lol wow.

I’ll be sure to recommend stand up comedy if you ever make a thread asking about potential career choices.