Best place to grab......

But, you didn’t.So stop saying shit. You had every right with your buddy to ask me questions or poke around in the car. But you didn’t ask or touch anything.In fact, his mother asked more about the car then he actually did. That car has not been in your buddies possetion since september.Its not my problem what happens to the car now or the day he bought it. It ran perfectly fine when I sold it. I needed a daily driver and thats what it was. You hit 26 lbs on a k04-02x with no retune, you are gonna have issues.

your buddys a fuckin retard not our fault he has problems with his car leave dukey laduke alone sold as is now stfu no one wants to hear anything else about how ur buddy has problems

Who the fuck are you. Dont you have pink wheels to be painting or something?

I came twice. Both times where to give him a ride. Im just passing on what the new owner wants said.

no no drama

no no no no drama

Laduke fuckin the people!

:ahh:ahh

Then how about he privately comes to me about issues. Instead of having his butt buddy do it for him .

sounds more like caviet emptor to me

Petes house?

I want this in ultra high res for a desktop background

His butt buddy huh. You had better watch what the fuck you say you little piece of shit.

I met the kid, since his buddy goes to welding school close to RPI. I had 4 friends in the car when I introduced myself, who got to see the car. I was told day in and day out by a few of them, how he was hitting boost going through the crosswalk PR-ing it around Troy, particularly 15th street. When I’ve seen the car (at least 10 times now, since I’m always in the 6th Street Commons on campus to eat), he’s been in boost 8 out of 10 of those times.

He’s getting what he asked for, beating on an untuned car like he does.
And yea, the buyer should be calling out Bobby if theres an issue, not his pissed off little friend.

OMG 1.8T FOR LIFEEEEE

Buying modded cars FTW!!!

best place for a 4bar… find a mk3 VR6 and take it out of it.

TT225 injectors… just go to USRT and buy the 380cc genesis injectors and run them at 3bar.

the stock injectors at 4 bar will be close to the TT’s at 3bar. but still not worth pushing them that much

I think he should check the injectors he has before he gets anything. I actually still have the stock injectors out of that thing.I put what kkkustom’s gave me with the kit(380cc tt injectors).

Oh shit some ones getting a big dick

lol

This is so lame. Don’t buy a modded car if you don’t like having problems. Can’t blame the original owner for your purchases. Especially when it’s LaJerk