Best place to grab......

Best place to get a 4 bar fuel pressure regulator and Audi TT injectors.

My buddy who bought Bobby Lafails car just went to Broadway Auto Clinic to get the car tuned and guess what once again Bobby lied. He stated the car had Audi TT injectors when in turn the car does not. So the car can not be tuned unless TT injectors are installed.

Never again should anybody buy something from this kid ever.

duke called out!

AAHHHHHHHHHHHH SHITTT

ohhhhh shittttttttttttt

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh snap!!!

This kid is a fucking RETARD.

I’m kind of confused as to how he sold the car when he’s still in debt over it.

The title had a lien release?

Or maybe it was a personal/student loan that bought the car?

I’m pretty sure the lien was taken off…or was in his fathers name?

It was his daddys car. And every repair was paid for by daddy.

dude everyone warned you and your friend to stay away and your friend still chose to buy it. what did you expect?

Not sure what’s worse, the flood Jetta or Broadway Auto Clinic…

I know everyone warned him I even warned him. But the shit that is cobbed never needed to be cobbed.

its a piece

any predictions for when itll blow up again???

Good work La duke you deff GOTTTTTT EMMMMMMMMM

Take up with the non audi tt injector issue with kkkustoms then. Installed what he gave me and ran perfectly fine on his setup up.

And it was never my dads car , to clear that up. Yes, I am 20 years old.I owned the car for two years with no credit.I bought everything for that car with my own money. Lived paycheck to paycheck with that car. Not my problem now,sold it to your buddy in september. You and him looked at it while it was idling and just stood there with your hands in your pockets.

i’ve got a 4 bar FPR… 30 bucks.

Im I told him when I left there what I thought. I guess should have ripped the car apart in your driveway like I do when I look at cars I wanna buy.

Pete you have PM

replied

how do you admittedly still owe money on it then?