trans am Richie?

can someone shoot me a PM with Trans Am richie’s number? I have a tune for him but only have the tuning software available for a few days so if he wants it done I need to get ahold of him ASAP and get it done.

I just talked to him earlier today. I know he is hoping the weather is good this week end if you will have it then.

I should.

Andrew the tuner!

Maybe that fuckin turd will actually idle right now lol

yah…I mean its not going to be like a dyno tune but it will be good enough to run decent and perform somewhat like it should lol

we basically have the same setup…

The MS3 stats are 237/242 .603/.609 while the MS4 is 239/242, .649"/.609…I could upload my tune for him…take away a few degree’s of timing and fatten it up a little bit on the big end and it should be good enough until he can get a dyno tune within the next few years lol

i’ll talk to him tomorrow to see if he wants to do it, if the weather is still shitty he probably wont do it.

I have been texting him for a little while now. He’s going to talk to the guy that put his cam in and see if its a good idea and get back to me.

tell richie im going to kick his ass

You lie

u and richie at the same time.

after my elbows heal

elbows already wrenched from jerking dudes off? :lol

yea man, ur cock is so little i have to move faster and harder to get anywhere. :wow

shh dont tell anyone, if i wanted people to know it was little, i would buy a Vette to compensate.

i know, thats y im selling mine. wanna buy it?

PS: ECS friday

LOL @ this thread title. Funny shit.

Dunno E, Richie did work this winter, he’s a beast.

i used to lift with richie. since then, no offense richie, he has become hugey fat. i was quite disapointed when i saw him.

I thought he got fat but he didnt. He is just an even bigger monster

And I would fuck your shit up

when i saw him he was fat. in november i think.