NNBS Silverado Tune/Tcs

Hey guys any one on here have a tuner for a Silverado/GMC 5.3l? Trying to be able disable TCS/Stabilitrak and maybe make a few more hpzz out of it. lmk

glws. great seller.

Call 221 0812 , tell him John his employee sent ya . It’s www.coppolamotorsports.com

wtf lol

You left park?

I have worked for tony over a yr now part time

Gay. I like your garage better. Bone squeeze motorsports is good, dunno about cappola after I saw how richies car runs.

+1

Don’t go buying any shitty handheld device, see Tony.

Richies car isn’t running right cause of further issues , not Anthony ! I know that for a fact cause I have done it every step of the way . We’re things handled poorly on both sides ? Yeah a little but I know what needs to happen to fix it but richie has further issues beynd his car to worry about more .

I dont know why everybody hates handheld tuners. Ive got an Edge Evolution in my truck and it does exactly what I want it to do.

For what Matt needs one should be fine because its just something simple.

U can change a shit ton more parameters with Matt’s truck than your bonk ass truck jellies , u can make em run damn good on a stock setup and shift real well and that’s where Matt’s truck suck is in trans tune

I was able to change the shift points on mine and Ive got it on the 87 performance tune right now.

It used to upshift way too fast and be in 4th at 35 mph and a complete slug off the line but now its much better.

I tried the 93 tune once with it and didnt really notice a big difference…

Right now its got one of the pre-programmed tunes but I can modify it like when I get bigger tires soon.

I tuned my car once. It made it burnout a lot more, I must have screwed up.

Def give coppola a ring and have him do tq management in that tranny too,not to mention turn off afm too!!!

What’s wrong with richies car further the tune ?

His exh is giving false knock ,so he needs to fix that . His car won’t idle cause the stock I a c can’t supply enough air to keep a good a/f ratio and he needs to get the handled but none of that can be done without money ! Every time richies car has been on dyno there has been a issue . Nothing major just small mishaps as big builds like that have , Anthony didn’t build it so he isn’t gonna fix it for free . Honestly richie and Anthony,s situation is a clusterfuck and I’m in the middle cause I built the car but richie handed out his money to fix what he got fucked on . His car needs literally a few more dollars and it will be a weapon

at cruise richies car would read 10.0-11.9. why couldnt he get it to cruise at the right af? I was there the last time richies car got on anthoy’s dyno. what has to be done to adress the idle issue, what iac should he get? did anthony fix his dyno issue? just curious

Because they’re generic. It’s like an off the shelf reflash that comes with Cobb Accesports versus a custom tune for your specific modifications and engine done by someone who is very knowledgeable on that specific platform. The 5.3L in my Sierra will have different HP and TQ numbers than the one that rolled off the line behind it, especially after years of use, different mileage, etc. It may not vary by much, but even though its massed produced the numbers will be different. Add modifications and power adders in the mix and its another story.

Guys I didn’t start this to be a bashing or why richies car isn’t right for any means. I appreciate you informing me John but 400$ to just remove Tcs/stabilitrak and maybe change shift points is more then I’m looking to spend. I don’t need a full out tune for a stock 5.3 with an intake lol. If he’d code out the Tcs for less let me know. Thanks tho.

Do you get sick of holding down the Stabilitrak button to de-activate it every time too? lol.