Best Sunday Night All Year!

How do people keep driving into polls a mighty?

good nite for sure, sounds like it got even crazier after i left tho :lol:

Wait wait wait… More details on running into the pole at mighty???

Was it as bad as the hood rider? Which is one of my top 5 funniest moments of my life.

I posted pics in the Mighty Thread
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=269403#post269403

I guess Yellow is not bright enough.

good times last night for sure…i need a turbo now…

you assholes and your fast cars :cry:

just to add to twizted’s story, on the way from taffy’s to Mighty, we all had to pull into a McDonnalds lot on Union cuz Onyx had something happen to his car. so we’re all parked in spots nice and neat and we’re looking at onxy’s car, CLEARLY he is having problems, and a cop rolls up and yells “hey! get in your cars and leave here RIGHT NOW! NOW! GO! LEAVE!” so we all file outta there and he sits and watches every one of us leave. :tdown: to that cuz we all jsut wanted to make sure Onyx’s car was alright and didnt wanna leave him stranded or anything.

trying to keep up with the crew on zee highway from taffy’s to mighty was fun…i was driving a blazer lol

Yeah thanks guys. Power steering belt jumped a rib and was hitting the fan. No big deal :tup:

Oh and the > thread is updated.

I need to find a host for the vids… I think Choko said he could help me out with that… ?

www.sonikempire.com

^^ Giving it a shot now.

Won’t work. It says 10mb max files :tdown:

y not just put them on PutFile for now so we can see them and then re-host them when you find somewhere?

yourfilehost.com usually works good for me
I think max size is 30mb

i brought a 16 year old girl for you, but you had already left.

ui really should of got her a happymeal ur so rude.

josh Pm sonikempire. im shure he would let you use more space

I’m working on something now. I’ll never putfile / google / utube my vids that get posted here, sorry guys.

UPDATE: THE TOOL THAT RAN INTO THE POLE @ MIGHTY IS ON TEH BARF
http://www.ubrf.org/forums/showthread.php?t=72146

ahahahahaha nice