Neonglh > FBodyMadnezz

Another good race. Shawn and I lined up on ___ raceway park and decided on a 30 - ? pull to see whats up. He was on motor. We got on it, I believe he said he was in first, I was in 2nd. He pulled a car on me right away, and then by the end of 3rd, I was maybe a car in head of him (shawn can verify) and then I continued to pull in 4th. It is a really good night for turbo cars must be :pimp:

Shawn, your car sounds so bad ass! Fun stuff. I would imagine with the bottle, it would be you pulling a car on me instantly, and then running train on me from their on out!!

–mark

yea i started in 1st. it was a good run :tup: your car moves for sure mark. ill try and get the video asap.

mods on the F body?

i was going to make some runs tonight, but i got separated from the group i was with :frowning:

shitty bolt ons and a shitty cam.

on an Ls1? no such thing :smiley:

your going to NYI this weekend i assume? cam ls1 vs cam ls1 will be fun :tup:

yea idk if im racing though. i threw johnnys old 10 bolt together with parts i had laying around the shop. it has weaker gears now than it did when i broke the previous one.

and they are shitty mods, most bolt on fbods keep up with me.

it’s okay i’m slow right with ya buddy!!!

lies…

why do i not believe that? :smiley:

Are you getting in on the fun next weekend?

i am slow. cars with my mods run 11’s all day. i run 12.34, so eh. We shall see what happens. i really want to get the shim in.

^ Its probably the Driver

OT much? Damn f-body guys.

rematch

dig for the use of race gas

how about it?

fine by me

oh shit… solid… what do you think it will run at NYI this year?

what kind of numbers is that neon pushing?

I’m not sure what it will run, or what its making. I hope to find out both, and what it weighs, soon here :slight_smile:

:hay:

lol the comments!

wtf, it has to be someone messing with me.