Black Ops

level 4 by myself, level 8 or 9 with JVG

I love the online boards and play, I guess I just took to it better. I have a 1.65 KTD I slaughter people.

i did awesome my very first match yesterday playing with cossey he was also shocked haha

Duesmandella and myself + 2 of his friends got to level 11 and got rapes by dogs. I was also humped by a half zombie that I was blocking at a choke point where I died. It was hott… ectoplasm everywhere.

Try out the Valkerie rockets, easily the most fun kill streak reward to use.

I have to pick my copy up still.

Code blue, get to work. Time for funz

Clinical competency today, then I’ve got to drive all over hells creation delivering things for sale

So far I like the game a lot. I’m in the 1.1-1.2 KTD range, with average of 221-22% accuracy. Some of the levels I don’t like too much because they’re so small (Nuke Town) and some others have a ton of room. I haven’t really found any that are great for sniping, so I’ve been using the M16 w/ suppressor and reflex sight. Other times, I use the M16 w/ the under-barrel shotgun which is ok in regular core. I’ll be playing hardcore once I’m done with this project for school I’m working on.

Corey- That’s what happens when you play with a shit team. Should’ve accepted my invites last night. Matt, Ryan, and I were killing it for the most part.

The tracker for my torrent site was down, so I was downloading from others at like 30kbps which is TERRIBLE. Woke up in the morning, and the tracker must have gotten back on because the game was done. When I get home tonight, I’ll be Black Opsin it. Although I hear the PC version has a bunch of bugs with lagging, audio, etc. so I might have to do some ‘patching’ of my own to get it working good. If I like it though, I will go out and buy it like I bought Battlefield Bad Company 2.

never could close the doors after you opened them. which sucks but makes in for interesting times!

At first JVG and I hated that board. it’s small, even smaller than Rust in MW2. But after playing it a bunch of times it’s a nasty board to rack up big points, challenges, and contracts on all in one shot. I suck at this game(KTD)and can still manage 25-30 kills no problem on that board per match. was playing with a guy last night that had 62 kills in one match :eek2

or the match i got the russian hind helicopter kill streak and rack up 32 kills with it. I raped that other team with that they bailed like cubans in a raft on the beaches of key west

single player is pretty good. Decent story good gameplay. I had to down the difficulty from vetern to hardened.

There is no “patching” to do on your own, people have tried everything under the sun

For the most part single player is alright. Multiplayer is whats sucking a big donkey dick right now. Theres a ridiculous ammount of packetloss and no one is sure why, might have something to do with Gamerservers.com being the only company providing BO’s servers and them sucking dick.

Ilya just fuckin buy it and play online its a hell of a good time, just like playing the first MW but with more customization and weapons

Oh and there is a memory leak thats bigger than pamela andersons vagina…

There is ‘patching’. Some people reported better results when replacing some DirectX files, audio drivers, etc. but all I did was update mine (DX) and everything has been 100% functional. I get the occasional slow down maybe every 10 minutes or so for about 4 seconds, but that’s fine. Haven’t had a single problem.

I don’t really play online, only one I ever played online was BC2. I may still buy this though, as I’ve been thoroughly impressed. Definitely better than the others I think.

Picked up my copy today… getting ready to get owned because I haven’t played a console shooter in 6 months.

Went 26-3 the other night somehow lol

Black ops blows! With out infinity ward all cod’s will suck

With xbox at the main menu screen tap repeatedly the LT and RT when you stand up turn around go to the computer and type in doa and have fun!!!