whos getting blackops 2

whos getting it? i hav both systems ps3 and xbox msg ur gamertags and psn’s also forza horizon or motorsport drifting if anyone is down?

im picking it up at the midnight release for the 360. username = xbl name

same here wats ur name? for xbox

its my username for these forums…

iite

right now im just playing mw3 but…ill be on a lot after tuesday

I made the mistake of preordering mw3 , which is the worst online 1st person shooter game ive ever played. Black ops was bad but it made mw3 look like garbage. Ive always been a cod guy and have been good at it but after how bad mw3 was Ive played battlefield for the last year and love it, Ill give call of duty another shot but this time I am def borrowing it from someone before I buy it.

Yep I got WaW, and MW 3 I think it is… neither of them I play because BF3 is better.

I will be getting it but I haven’t turned on my PS3 in a few months.

Same… think im gonna wait a few weeks till there are some used ones out there lol. Save myself 10 bucks on a game i know im not going to like.

honestly in my opinion i thought blackops was a change from all the mw’s but mw3 was the worse game i think i played for call of duty. honestly i hope blackops will be diffrent again this time cuz if not im going back to my assasins creed 3 and nfs most wanted LOL probly do some halo 4 also.

I Just played it…a lot. Definitely better than MW3, and an improvement over Black Ops 1 obv. Definitely worth my 110$ for the game + season pass. My best k/d for the night was 2.75, with my worst a .94…avg 1.54. Other people on here had to have picked it up too?

It’s ok I was expecting it to be a serious work distraction but not so much

hmm its amazing i love it i think i aint going out for another month! KIDDING LOL yeah it is good i like it big changes and better game play

Please tell me the online play is way better than the first

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

it rlly is

xbox user name = beckington

Be careful if you play me though. I roll with a dangerous crowd. Surgeons in the field of killing.

360: pirite716