who is going to get cod: waw tonight

i am. the wal-mart in Clarence is open 24-7 woot!

when does it come out

12:00 am

not tonight i have mine preordered so i played the beta and got the sweet level 65 gun and lvl 1. will have it in the morning though.

are they having a midnight release party for it? if so you could prob go pick yours up at 12

yea prob i dont care though i have running around to do in the AM so its not a big deal + i dont wanna be up all night playing

lol true, iv done that with too many games. halo3, madden, and gta. missed school everyday after the release dates for those games.

I think I might pick up an XBox this season if I can cop a deal…

There are a couple games I’d like to try, this being one of them.

My birthday is Wednesday I’m sure somebody will pick it up.

go on craigslist some good deals on there once in a while. a buddy of mine just got a arcade off there for $100 while he sends his to microsoft to be fixed.

id rather play cod1/2 than spend another $60 on redone crap from activision/treyarch/whoever

each game has progressively gotten worse competition wise.

I’ll keep my ear to the ground. I want something with the harddrive though so I can play online. I guess I could always pick up the hard drive separately.

After the release of the new dashboard microsoft is going to be making a cheap hard drive available to you so sit tight.