Halo 2

Anyone pre-order it or excited to play it? I’m not a real big video game player, I play NCAA Football 2005 and Madden and tahts about it, but me and my roommates at school are addicted to Halo 1, we have 16 player 4 room tournaments every month or so. Fun shit… Anyone else looking forward to Halo 2 coming out, and is anyone going to paly it on XBox Live? I fear this game may spell the end of my scholastic endeavors for the semester :hahano:

cant wait, im skipping tomorrow to play it. my bro will be picking it up tonight i hope. if nto then ill just ahve to wait till 11tomorrow

i’ll be picking it up tonight, since the malls are opening from 12 a.m-3 a.m. just for it. i’ve already played it tho, since my friend found it when it leaked on the internet. and i have to say its really good.

Yeah I wonder which friend that could possibly be :dunno: But anyhow yeah a few of us have played it and I actually beat the game 3 days before its release but I won’t spoil anything :slight_smile:

yepmy gf is working till 3am at EB games tonight …but i got the he game last month…bootleg from Russia

I pre-ordered mine from EBgames.com on Saturday, I wonder if I can go to the store tomorrow morning and pick it up, or do I have to wait for them to call me???

What’s this ‘Halo’ I’ve been hearing about?

go pick it up tonight

Nice, thanks for the info :bigok:

I’m picking my copy up tonight at midnight.

My XBOX Live name is monoxide childx

Gran Turismo > Halo

maybe but HAlo2 > *