Blizzard of '08? v.now w/polski

I think the storm is officially not weaksauce now. Even if it stopped right now, which it won’t, there’s a lot of snow out there. They’re now calling for “1 to 2 feet”.

Nick, no idea the model of my snowblower. I’ve looked and can’t find any markings on it. I think there used to be a plate going across the handlebars but that plate was gone when I bought it. It’s a 8hp Ariens, probably 69-71. Finding the part doesn’t really concern me because I’ve had great luck with an Ariens dealer I found out in WS, but getting the part off is going to be tough. I’ll probably just wait until spring and take it to someone with a real set of torches. Maybe if it was glowing red hot it would come off.

3 important things.

1. TURN ON YOUR FUCKING HEADLIGHTS

White out conditions… all people can see is your lights… oh yea… you don’t have them on no one can see you cum stain.

1. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN

If you drive a cavalier do not go 55 mph down an impassable road. Have fun digging yourself out of the ditch dick head.

1. STAY ON YOUR OWN FUCKING SIDE OF THE ROAD!!

4 or 5 times on the way home I had to completely stop and wait til the person figured out that you drive on the right side of the road.

Note - If you have a snowmobile, run the roads baby… This shit isn’t going to be cleared up for a while. Especially Niagara county

What’s with people that drive on the patches of slush and snow instead of the beaten path? How could anyone possibly think it’s safer to drive on slush than on a wet road? Not to mention it blasts everyone that passes you with slush. Fuckin retards.

i retract my comment this storm was pussy. i have never seen this much snow where i live

How long have you lived in Buffalo?

i snowblowed this much last night too

i was just readin the weather channel i dont get how were ognna get a ton more unless the front changes direction

http://www.accuweather.com/radar-regional.asp?partner=forecastfox&zipcode=&level=regional&type=sir&site=ne

Are you blind?

going to venture to wegmans soon, grab some shit to cook for dinner, get some beer, and relax :tspry:

since we built this house 4 years go it has never snowed this much here i seen snow just never seen this much at this residents

thats not a bad plan of attack. I like where your head’s at

funny you say that. as I was on my way to my gf’s last night in Lockport, there was a LOVELY cavalier complete with un-painted body kit, rims with summer tires, wing, and fart can driving behind me. he was tailgating me, kept trying to pass me on the wrong side of the road, etc. so finally i just pulled over and let him by. It was the classic “a mile down the road i saw him off in a ditch” all i could think to myself was serves you right for diving like an asshole in this weather.

But the downforce of the wing should’ve saved him :gotme:

lol

and the 6" of snow and ice accumulated on the wing should have aided in weighing the car down too :gotme:

I hope you stopped to point and laugh.

You seriously should have stopped and told him you’d pull him out if he did it again.

what a mess out there this morning =( im in NT we got like over a foot

<3 4x4

i should have stopped and said something to the effect of “you want me to pull you out of there? no problem…that’ll be $40 please”

i <3 Jeep

hope my plane gets outta this bitch before it hits

this shit is weak, no problems here… im going to the gym

Used the break we’re getting right now to get the driveway cleared again. There was about 5" when I did it last night and probably close to 6" when I did it today.

Stuffed the guts of the snowblower muffler back in, wrapped some tie wire around it, and all is good. I love working on old stuff where you don’t care about aesthetics.