Bluetooth Headset

i need a bluetooth headset for driving and work purposes. what are some that you guys use or have used with some feedback on whats good and whats not. i know nothing about them at all.

buy a head unit with bluetooth built in for your vehicle… the headsets all suck

What Brew said. I couldn’t stand headsets I used before. Integration into the vehicle is the hotness.

Not only for in my vehicle. I drive a company vehicle a lot and other times I need a headset.

Get an iPhone (unless you happen to already have one) and use the headphones that come supplied with it. They work great for hands-free action. Only use one ear and don’t jam out to your music wearing the headphones while driving (and not on the phone), because that’s dumb.

thanks.

anyone else? im looking for a bluetooth headset. i have other uses other than driving and it will be used at work while multi tasking and being on conference calls and what not. looking for something to kill two birds one stone. be able to use it at work in the office and in the field and while driving.

What device are you using?

Use headphones with a built-in mic. Bluetooth headsets are awful.

right now evo 4g. when/if iphone5 releases ill be getting one of them.

only reason why headphone style wont work really is movement and such. i hate headphones.

if i was sitting in the car or literally at a desk not going to move id use them. but i go from field environment to my desk to driving to field environment again all within minutes at times, something like headphones thatll be a PITA with coat on coat off kneeling under this or that, taking a dump, and etc isnt an option.

i know i need a bluetooth one, the question is which ones are absolute junk and which ones arent. i wanna be able to hear the person and them hear me. it doesnt need to be the best HD audio in the world. just got to allow me to talk while im using my hands doing various things.

Plantronics is probably your best bet. I’ve used some others such as Samsung, LG, and Motorola and I found Plantronics to be the best overall quality. That being said, I don’t use them because you tend to look like a huge faggot that thinks he’s an important businessman with it hanging off your ear.

MUST SPREAD MORE REP. ZOMG LOL :crackup

Plantronics have been the best ones I’ve used, make sure it has a long “boom” that gets the mic as close to your mouth as possible.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORGINAL-ANTIQUE-TELCO-HEADSET-/290724646067?pt=Headsets&hash=item43b08a0cb3

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005IMB5SG/ref=asc_df_B005IMB5SG2047312?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B005IMB5SG&hvpos=1o2&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=465854971529391956&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt[/ame]=

something like that?

x2, i love my alpine setup, it’s crystal clear on both ends

Link dosent work, i believe it called the plantronics pro its $100 usually always have them at best buy.