BMW X5 Stolen

Haha “senseless bragging” thats a great one. I was actually alluding to the fact that I’ve been around and not just on the internet. Where did I mention Skyline? Why is that relevant or I guess that is perceived bragging by you to conjure up something from my sig LOL. Stop making it personal bro, it looks ridiculus you’re trying to defend the industries who are notorious for deceiving the public because they are very rich and very powerful - happens regularly.

Now you bring up another arguement that is a huge target for debate - unsuccessfully. You are claiming car companies would never cover anything up as they are under constant public scrutiny…holy fack am I watching the comedy channel’ cause this is hilarious.

You need to read more. I suggest Googling a couple interesting reads (I’d provide a link but no time) the ex-President of Mitsubishi Fuso in Japan who killed himself after years of coverups on unsafe vehicles. Then try Googling the cases of where in the 1970s, GM had had safety isues in trucks and cars during collisions and internal correspedence that showed the math on how much cash they allotted to to pay for a death settlement or how much for injury, versus an expensive recall. A price on lives.

Once again I did not claim the same model cars were manufactured differently ever…so why the Civic example? I am claiming there is not much done to combat theft here.

Again, I DID NO COMPARE THE AUTO industry to the clothing industry. So re-read that again. Merely pointing out this world isn’t all black and white as that author pointed out. I came up with a theory, then analyzed the facts, precidents and statistics to support it. It may not be right, don’t care if you believe it and I’m ready for any logical debate.

You seem to have some analytical skills so try this: Statistics show that in the UK had tremendous problems with auto theft in the 80s, then between 92-97 it fell a staggering 28%, it dropped a dramatic 16% last year alone. While the US with 1.2million stolen cars has narrowly fluctuated but only down 1% since 1995.

Why?