Car Was Broken In To Last Night!!!

Hey guys.

Yep it happened to me. It looked like the asshole(s) jammed a screw driver along the top of the window and pulled there by shattering my window.

All the loser’s took was my cd deck (not even a great one) and my case of home made cd’s. That’s it. The glove box was open and nothing was taken and I had my inverter in there too. My shift knob was’nt taken, none of my tools either. So it was your basic smash and grab.

Im surprised they could even see in my car that well given the tint on my car. It’s really hard to see in at night unless you walk right up to in and look through the window.

So I’ll be parking my car RIGHT out front my house and the wife can park her stupid bus in our spot and I guess I’ll have to really look in to an alarm soon too. You gotta love the shwa, full of red necks and crack head, punk ass kids with the most pathetic lives going.

Hope it does’nt happen to you guys this year, or any time for that matter.

Take care.

What kind of deck was it?

Electronics usually travel, so I might see it around.

Sorry to hear about that.

Hey thanks man, yeah it was a piss off to say the least.

Well it was’nt a super amazing deck. Just a black Sony cd player with removeable face plate. It lit up green and that’s about it.

It sucks too b/c right now I don’t have the cash to get a new one so Im out music when I drive.

If you happen to get approached, and it is a deck matching mine, and your sure it’s stolen crack there skull for me before rescuing my deck. :lol:

I got my window replaced, THANKS Brandon (Shift_Krunk) :smiley: , so at least Im set if it rains or snows tonight.

Take care man.

Easy 8)

thats f_ucking tight!!

Thank you for your valuable contribution to this forum :roll:

Stop using cr3ative spelling to avoid the word sensors of you will be
banned. I think everyone is getting a little sick of your nonsense.

This is EXACTLY the kind of crap we are trying to get rid of.

Back on-topic.

Ive had my car broken into twice, the first time they stole all my stereo
equipment, the second they just looked thru the console and glove box and some stuff fell out.

It is a really lame feeling to find someones broken into your car.