help i got jacked!

if anyone can help a fellow 240sx onwer from thisa area that would be great my black 92 240sx was broken into today by some POS in missauga on steeles and missauga road (100edgewere exel-general mills) if anyone knows anyone who comes across stolen items lol we all do if you could hook me up that would be great i know some poeple in georgetown that i will ask the list of things missing is
New Sony explode deck
triple A-pillar pod (carbon fibre look a like-ebay)
3 guages black boost gauge, white oil pressure gauge, A/F gauge white face
a black cd book holding i think like 50 cds and comp discs
blue mastercraft tool set from C/T like 120 peices
black exel XL work jacket
black crappy sunglasses
oh ya and i am missing a drivers window but i know where it is lol if anyone could help me that would be great thanks guys i know we all hate theives especialy when they hit home
ps i can post some pics tomorrow maybe

Sorry to hear that man :evil:

ask the moderators if they post it up as a sticky - not sure what the rules are but this way - you wouldn’t have to b_u_m_p this every week.

try posting about this on zilvia / forums.neo240sx.ca / www.240sxforums.com.

I won’t comment on the POS punk who took your stuff - it’d just turn into big angry thread but I know what it’s like to have s8 taken.

Yeah man, that sucks… sad part is that you pretty much will never see that stuff again :frowning:

I got my whole system ripped off right in front of my house, 50ft from me, while I was awake at night.

makes me happy that i live in the boonies…

haha i almost worked at Exel last summer, found another job last minute.

good luck dude, sorry for your loss.

:evil:

Stickied

yes it happened in the day between 530 and 630 right in front of my work they have balls tyhe windwo np i have a new one but the fucked up my whole center consel with a screw driver and now i have to replace that :frowning:

Shit that sucks man, Hope you find your stuff or the person who did it

Oh yeah,

And while your at it, try and find the shit that was stolen from my car too.

lame.

i know my chances were like 1% that anyone would know anything but you gotta try right? just sucks but i will rebuild it and it will be better than it was :slight_smile:

if u find those f***ers kill them

chances are i will get nothing back nor will i find anyone responsible but you have to try every you can think of right? someone might come across something but oh well i have gotten over it now i just need to slowly replace everything, but i will now rebuild it better than it was :slight_smile: