stolen from another 240sx

keep yours eyes open.

stolen from a friends 240sx in guelph:

AEM C2DI Ignition Box (my glove box is missing too as the ignition box was installed inside it!)
HKS EVC4 Silver Edition (just control unit, they left the stepping motor)
Sony CD Player (silver and black in colour)
Boost Guage
EGT Gauge (less the probe)
Water Temp (less the sensor)
Oil Press. (less the sending unit) All gauges were installed in black autometer gauge cups which were taken with the gauges
SVR small battery
Apex i safc II Black
S13 Tri Beam Projetcors corner signals and centre “silvia” peice

1993 Honda GSR Head
JDM Honda Type R 4 to 1 header

:shock:

that is pretty fuct up!

Why wouldnt you post this in car chat, That way everyone can keep an eye open.

Because then the thiefs know that people are keeping their eyes open and might not try sell the stolen goods around here. If they don’t know people are looking out for this stuff, theres a chance that some of this stuff might end up in buy/sell, and possibly lead to recovery and ass kicking. It’s happened before, maybe not on this forum however.

Anyone wanna make a bait post?

“WTB: Apex-i Safc II (Preferred Black)
S13 Tri Beam Projetcors, corner signals and centre “silvia” piece. (already have the hood, fenders, etc.)”

Another reason why I went all out on my car alarm. I hate hearing about shit like this, fucken theifs make me sick.

good thing i dont overload myself with electronics, i have a boost and air fuel guage, no turbo timer or boost controller. You may has well just advertise your car for people to jack.

The sad part is, these items are insanely generic. Even if somoene else has one for sale, there’s no real way you can accuse them of being the thief and actually have some substance to your claim.

well most of the items are missing sensors and such. That would really make it stand out.