Body Shop Owners

Any body shop owners in here? I know this has been brought up, and everyone recommends their favorite, but I am looking for someone who works in one or owns up. Please post in here or PM me.

Kenny

Northeast Motorsports

Kenny, my brother owns Hard Knox Collision and Customs and Burnt Hills

My new job has me delivering crash parts to body shops, but thats about all I can do to help

Delanoy’s, Cathrine St. Albany. Does gud work.

kenny, go talk to ricky young. he doesn’t do body work at his rt9 store front where he does detailing but he has a body shop with paint booth farther up rt9.

yeah hatfields truck came out good.

Where is his shop? I always knew he had one, but I’ve never known where it was.

The Firemaro didn’t come out bad either

paint worx collision center is doing my car. They did matts wrx a couple weeks ago too.

I dont own a bussiness, but I do alot of small side work. Panels, trunks, bumpers, hoods, shaving handles and what not. All my paint comes from Schenectady Auto Body, and they have been mixing paint and dealing auto body stuff for a LONG time. If I had a place to paint a full car I would be all over it. So far I have painted 5 complete cars and the results came out fine.

I painted a car once. I liked it, might do it again.

my question has been answered.

Lock 1

yeah, just once right?

last time i saw your truck, it still looked good

I loved that thing…

it was one of the few trucks around here at the time that was bagged and had good paint. most were half done, and looked terrible.

So was the consensus

Delanoy’s, Cathrine St. Albany
was one of the better places around Albany? My dad is having his 190e done, but hasn’t settled on a shop yet.

Vintage in clifton park does really good work

:rofl :rofl :rofl