bolt on ls1 vs bolt on 4.6 stang

O im sorry that ur opinion doesnt bother me…

u must be legally blind or just not know wtf mopar means…no comment…scratch that…we all know ford can’t go fast n/a…or go fast lightly mod’d…rip on my neon idc…its my DD…and i drive it like it is…the way i see it is i would rather push my car than be caught dead in a ford

Mopar (short for MOtor PARts) is the automobile parts and service arm of DaimlerChrysler’s Chrysler Group. The term was first used by Chrysler in the 1920s and has been in continuous use ever since.

Mopar has passed into broader usage among car enthusiasts as an unambiguous reference to the Chrysler parent company, as the Chrysler name also refers to a company brand. The term has thus become an inclusive word for any Chrysler-owned brand, but generally any Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, or DeSoto, and later AMC or Jeep, vehicle. Thus, for example, a car club for owners of any Chrysler Corporation vehicle might describe itself as a club for “Mopar enthusiasts.”

The term Mopar is most closely associated with the muscle cars produced by Chrysler, Dodge, and Plymouth during the 60’s and into the early 70’s. They were famous for the wide selection of engines and carburator combinations available for their cars. Class “A” engines included the 313, 326, and 318, and were predominantly used in the base model cars. Class “B” and “RB” included the high performance engines including the 383, 400, 440, and fearsome 426 Hemi. The 440 was available with a single four barrel carb (magnum) or three two barrel carbs (six pack). The Hemi (named for it’s hemispherical combustion chambers) still serves as the pinacle of power in Mopar automobiles.

Im not getting your point here?? Do you have another Chrysler product besides a neon???

aw did me ragging on ford get your panties in a bunch?? :love: :3some: the same people that make the cummins diesels and other performance dodges make my car…see a relation? if not I’m not surprised…you drive a ford…obviously you can’t see much at all.

Your car has a curb weight of what…3600 pounds? a v8 getting what…barely 200 horses stock…you have pretty much no room to talk shit on a neon

stop using google anybody can see you copy n pasted the crap out of that

Actually, it has nothing to do with you making fun of fords, my car is big heavy and slow, id struggle to outrun an old man with a walker. And I own a Dodge, so I have nothing against them either. I just dont understand where the meaning of “Mopar” has anything to do with anything, all Mopar is, is Chrylers Parts division…so every chrysler product is considered a Mopar. Is your car an SRT?? or an R/T??? those are performance divisons of Chrylers, not Mopar…they are just parts and accessories

Where did I talk shit on a Neon, please show me, and yeah it was copy and pasted, I sure as hell didn’t sit here and type all that.

finally someone who doesn’t respond with flames coming out their mouth. old man & a walker…good laugh ty. My car is nowhere near “performance” i have a cannon on the ass of my car that probably gave me like 2.346 more HP to the wheels due to the fact that the stock exhaust on SOHC 1st gen neons is a bit restrictive…i refer to my neon as a Mopar the same way i referred to my Chevy’s as GM’s…what i was trying to do with the first post containing that word mopar was to hint that i own some type of Chrysler engineered vehicle…artard just didn’t catch on too well…

and my car basically is just parts and accessories lol…

and you didn’t talk shit on a neon YET…I’ve become accustomed to people on here flaming constantly and was just forewarning

lol…I have a Durango SXT, and its nowhere near performance either, just lots of parts and very little accessories

shit…better than my neon lol

the Mustang stock for stock, wasn’t really able to defeat the LS1 F-body till 2003 with the Cobra.

The 1999/2001 Cobra still got smacked around by the LS1

The 2003-2004 Mach 1, was an even match

yea something happend allright. lets just say they circled the problem

im pretty sure a decently driven 260hp 2v 4.6 will mop the floor with your gtp, no offense

unless youre pullied and have an intake, then itd be a decent close race

Read my sig…it would be close…and the gtp is total assturds

I ran a 13.8 bone stock in my old 2001 GT 5spd
13.1 in my 2004 Mach 1 bone stock
12.72 in my 03 Cobra bone stock

So those are all my mustang times lol

My buddy who is a helluva driver, got a 13.6 out of his 1998 cobra

99/01 cobra got smacked around by my GTP as well

03-04 mach was what? a 13 flat car?

xlogic=dumbass

i used to sell fords, and we always had used mustangs on the lot. i drove them all the time, they are pretty quick, i even a mach 1, it was nice. if that car put that much on the mustang, i think it had to be a fixed race, or it had a lot more parts then the video said.

x13510589240868376

i want a formula… so sick lookin…

and i think that was alot of all driver. listen to the formula guy power shift 2nd. and i bet the stang started in 2nd.

ur still a nut swinger… ans swarz…when you post…nobody gives a fuck :tool:

not really